The hero is attacked by insects while exploring the island.​

Thread Updated: 2023-07-26
Release Date: 2017-06-02
Developer: Mr. 183
Censorship: No
Version: 0.71b
Language: English (UI isn't)
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Gamefile: - - -
CardWirth (Necessary): - - -

Patches:

ev_01_1b.jpg ev_01b.jpg ev_01_03a.jpg ev_03_01_3f.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Sarimax

Jun 21, 2017
The Cardwirth links aren't working. Anyone know any alternatives? Or do I have to wait until the links work again?

edit: I downloaded it somewhere else, but now, even after following the instructions, hardly any of it is English, even though the post advertises it as being English.

Last edited:
Reactions: lavamaker272

kingmich

May 21, 2017
The Cardwirth links aren't working. Anyone know any alternatives? Or do I have to wait until the links work again?

edit: I downloaded it somewhere else, but now, even after following the instructions, hardly any of it is English, even though the post advertises it as being English.
ya.... its really weird download u have change ur local to jap 1st then download it then download the translated game and start it up but even then the sound works but... the animated scenes are broken i wish someone would just link a mega or hell a torrent of their ver fully done.

Reactions: lobobranco

DragonSenpai

Dec 30, 2017
so I followed all instructions here, yet it doesn't work. I can't even get it to display Japanese symbols, even though I run the game with a Jap locale and have a language package installed

kingmich

May 21, 2017
so I followed all instructions here, yet it doesn't work. I can't even get it to display Japanese symbols, even though I run the game with a Jap locale and have a language package installed
honestly i had to download it in jap locale to even get it to work so try that and follow the instructions

DragonSenpai

Dec 30, 2017
honestly i had to download it in jap locale to even get it to work so try that and follow the instructions
tried that, still get weird symbols showing up so can't even try to use translate etc to find out whats wrong
pic included is what I get after selecting the game, after this it just blackscreens

kingmich

May 21, 2017
alright, I got it to work! turns out you have to set your locale to Japanese in Admin mode, which I didn't do
weird how it didnt work before tell us if all the scenes work because last i check only the cockroaches scenes work every other bug didn't even have a scene nor did the dog u could hear it but just not see it in other words.

darthvaapad

Jun 15, 2017
I've followed the instruction but when I get to the point where it says to click on the parchment it freezes...am I doing something wrong?

Never mind just took a long while

D

Deleted member 406567

alright, I got it to work! turns out you have to set your locale to Japanese in Admin mode, which I didn't do
Would you mind to write a step by step on how you solved that problem? english isnt exactly my nativ language and i have a hard time figuring out what you did to solve it.

W4RL0RD

Jul 7, 2017
I just cant get this game to work; i follow the guide up to "Click arrows until this shows up then click paper" but the options dont show up, and when i delete the randomly generated adventurer then and go into the character screen again theres still the same one in; so i cant select the adventure girl and get into the actual game :'( anybody have any ideas?

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes