2.40 star(s) 5 Votes

sadiyaflux

Oct 18, 2020
The current build is a proof-of-concept I assume? The idea and the setting are certainly cool, I like the unusual Chinese (?) Korean influence, which keeps this story format fresh(er). I know it's your initial release - but in a few updates time, I would recommend a proofreader for the English edition. No critique, just my opinion.

Good luck with your endeavor =)

CoreNoise

Dec 17, 2019
will it be possible to be a dom female or are we blocked to being someone's little bitch ? I wait the answer of that question before playing this but good luck to you and I like the idea of ths game ( english is not my main language so sorry for the mistakes )

Last edited:

Kira77

Jun 2, 2017
My second attempt to create game
Always wondered why there is no games set in murim world, so i wanted to make one without any knowledge
Alot of people don't like the murim genre or maybe think it's too much based on martial art stuff. Also having names that noone can remember after a minute doesn't help.

MidaHanna

Jul 2, 2017
Good idea but I'll come back to it in a year and a half at least, if it's still worked on then

Tentacleaim

Jun 27, 2020
Cool proof of concept but the game is incredibly bare bones right now, to the point of there being almost zero gameplay.
The preview images are basically the entire game so far lmao.
In future I would recommend actually having content for the initial release.

2.40 star(s) 5 Votes