HTML - Abandoned - Murim Story [v0.02a (rework)] [liptor]

1. 1.00 star(s)

EdgeOfShadow

This game is way too short, I've given it a chance with 0.01 and waited for the next update to rate it, but it's still a joke.
    - 5 minutes of content if you read everything, less if you skim through
    - 2 or 3 short scenes
    - same with non erotic content, there is almost nothing

I have no idea why the dev released this barebones proof-of-concept technical demo early alpha v0.000002a, but I will rate it as it is.
    Even if you like the concept, just come back in a year or so to check it out.
  2. 1.00 star(s)

DrDerpington

TL;DR = at this point the game is too short. This feels like some demoversion. Avoid.

Story: 0/5
    - You start the game as some forced recruit to some demon sect. You have to train yourself or you will be killed. Why are they doing this? How did you get there? Who knows. Game doesnt bother explaining any details.
    - There isnt any plot in this game. After few lines of text the sandbox start and that sandbox is empty at this point.

Art and sex stuff: 1/5
    - Game uses some random anime and real life pictures. They are not very consistent. Different art styles clash. Some images are of low quality.
    - There is barely any content at this point.
    - So far there are only 2 really short scenes (BJ and masturbation). That is all.

Gameplay: 1/5
    - This starts as some Kinetic Novel, where you only read text. Then it turns into some sandbox freeroam game, where you grind stats.
    - This game is TOO SHORT. You will discover everything in 5 minutes.
    - Majority of activies in freeroam are EMPTY PLACEHOLDERS (you will only see some text "work in progress").
    - English isnt very good.

To sum it up:
    This game isnt worth playing at this point. This feels like some demoversion. This game really needs A LOT of work before it will become enjoyable.
    Avoid this game for now.
  3. 1.00 star(s)

Maciswack

Nothing notable at all and uses mostly fan art of different series. Also, the games seem to have super incomplete and have a quite a few of black screens after certain choices. Maybe later it will be worth recommending but no it's a hard no.
  4. 5.00 star(s)

Thades

A very novel thought and idea for a game. A different background story with a very high potential for it's development. Hopefully this will manage to reach completion of if creativity permits a neverending sandbox.
  5. 4.00 star(s)

Ataly

Very promising game, but right now it's maybe 5 min of gameplay? It's too little to say more, but as for v. 0.0001a it's pushing my buttons ;) Art selection could sometimes be better (especially kneeling1.jpg doesn't fit) but it's good.
    There's only one sex scene for now.