Multiplayer role-play sex games

AxelN

Jan 11, 2020
Hey there!

I'd like to know opinion of f95 pals about multiplayer sex games where you should to play your role. Like any classic rp games but just in adult way.
Imagine something like second life/3dxchat but without all this shitty "buy 4 real money" stuff, you can buy everything by using just virtual (in-game) money which you earn only in game.

What do you think guys? Does anybody interested in this kind of game?

Saki_Sliz

May 3, 2018
There's mmo, mmo rp, and rp and each is unique. the question is, what do you mean by rp? small chat group? a party of adventures traveling the world together and getting fucked by events in the world, or just the mmo, lets all be lewd together type game?

mmo is just lots of lewd things (scarlet blade), which often isn't able to deliever an experience, only eye candy, often these games are not developed enough to be able to make a guild and be able to have a shared experience, and that requires making friends which these games often don't have features to support such interactions, everyone just solos it.

mmo rp, is rping in an mmo world, second life, and while you can do cool things in an rp world, there is the challenge of learning and being accustom to seek nsfw rps with others in a virtually public setting. This isn't helped that second life is a mix of lewd and non lewd playbase, where there are many who will judge you (ie guy rp as girl can be found as a female player with no mic on). while finding a partner is great, then there is the challenge or the question of, what is it to rp?

many rp's (G+ days were a good time for the nsfw rp community, often rping a lewd image with a bit of context, the image helped get attention, and dedicated community helped filter out those who would or wouldn't be interested in your kink) tend to reduce to 3 different rp's. 1 there is the holy grail where you get to experience a story, a world, and that is great. 2 Then there are the dom sub rps which I often find is just people who want to rp but don't want to put in the work so they ask to be dominated and you just end up doing the whole rp one sided as the dom. Lastly 3 there are the few rps where the other wants to be a dom, but this is usually a by product of how most rps don't turn out how they want them too so they try to take more control over the story to guide it to a particular narrative, but either the pacing is to quick and it ruins the experience, it feels like a bad rp or if they do go slow enough it is still too slow for the dom who already knows where they want to be with the story, so its a no win situation. Both have to put in equal efforts and expect the same speed in order to have a good rp, yet I can't find a modern rp community that isn't on some old 2000's website full of 40 to 60 year olds who aren't on the up beat.

AxelN

Jan 11, 2020
I'm not interested in it simply because I know the player, who's female character I'm fucking, is a dude, and that's a huge turn off. I'd be sorta okay if it was just players fucking npcs, but then at that point why even play multiplayer?
In Role-Playing games you shoudn't to think about it. The impersonalization is real, everything you do in rp game is not you but the character you play

AxelN

Jan 11, 2020
There's mmo, mmo rp, and rp and each is unique. the question is, what do you mean by rp? small chat group? a party of adventures traveling the world together and getting fucked by events in the world, or just the mmo, lets all be lewd together type game?

mmo is just lots of lewd things (scarlet blade), which often isn't able to deliever an experience, only eye candy, often these games are not developed enough to be able to make a guild and be able to have a shared experience, and that requires making friends which these games often don't have features to support such interactions, everyone just solos it.

mmo rp, is rping in an mmo world, second life, and while you can do cool things in an rp world, there is the challenge of learning and being accustom to seek nsfw rps with others in a virtually public setting. This isn't helped that second life is a mix of lewd and non lewd playbase, where there are many who will judge you (ie guy rp as girl can be found as a female player with no mic on). while finding a partner is great, then there is the challenge or the question of, what is it to rp?

many rp's (G+ days were a good time for the nsfw rp community, often rping a lewd image with a bit of context, the image helped get attention, and dedicated community helped filter out those who would or wouldn't be interested in your kink) tend to reduce to 3 different rp's. 1 there is the holy grail where you get to experience a story, a world, and that is great. 2 Then there are the dom sub rps which I often find is just people who want to rp but don't want to put in the work so they ask to be dominated and you just end up doing the whole rp one sided as the dom. Lastly 3 there are the few rps where the other wants to be a dom, but this is usually a by product of how most rps don't turn out how they want them too so they try to take more control over the story to guide it to a particular narrative, but either the pacing is to quick and it ruins the experience, it feels like a bad rp or if they do go slow enough it is still too slow for the dom who already knows where they want to be with the story, so its a no win situation. Both have to put in equal efforts and expect the same speed in order to have a good rp, yet I can't find a modern rp community that isn't on some old 2000's website full of 40 to 60 year olds who aren't on the up beat.
I am talking about mmo rp like second life where you can play your own role but in the social way. Where you don't think if this thicc girl infront of you is a dude irl and etc. You just play your role; think, speak and act like if you are the character you play.

In game every player is play his own role, his own character story. I.e. if you'd like to be a club toilet whore - you are playing as if you are that person. No "out of character" discussion in game at all (or get banned), all ooc stuff only in discord or forums. This is what i mean when talking about rp game.

Saki_Sliz

May 3, 2018
I realized I never answered the question of, what is my opinion, do I like the idea or not.
I would say yeah i like the idea, its just getting others to execute it. So I would be a supporter of no "out of character" behavior. The only issue after that is actually making a world where you could immersively rp as possible, which is just a lot of work.

AxelN

Jan 11, 2020
I realized I never answered the question of, what is my opinion, do I like the idea or not.
I would say yeah i like the idea, its just getting others to execute it. So I would be a supporter of no "out of character" behavior. The only issue after that is actually making a good immersive world where you could rp as possible, which is just a lot of work.
Yea, world creation is one of the most important things but I believe it should to be resolved by cooperation between community (players) and developer. You can even rp it like: community votes for N players which represents the voice of community (for example lets call it senate) and senate acts like a bridge between players and developer. In cooperation w/ developer senate implements some in-game features like rp rules, world or engine changes. There is tons of possibilities to implement interesting rp scenarios, more important to find players who would like to join it.

I can launch opensimulator grid (second life clone) for rp if there would be enough players. Thats why im researching if there anyone interested in rp w/o any non-adult censorship and other shiet like that.

Cul

Feb 25, 2019
I can launch opensimulator grid (second life clone) for rp if there would be enough players. Thats why im researching if there anyone interested in rp w/o any non-adult censorship and other shiet like that.
I have experience editing skins and making Reshade presets, in case the biggest downside for people would be the dated graphics. OpenSim can use textures like one, right? Would it also rip the sex animations from SL hah? A gf brought me to SL and there was so much sex stuff hah.

AxelN

Jan 11, 2020
I have experience editing skins and making Reshade presets, in case the biggest downside for people would be the dated graphics. OpenSim can use textures like one, right? Would it also rip the sex animations from SL hah? A gf brought me to SL and there was so much sex stuff hah.
Yea, opensim is a opensource clone of sl so you can even play it via sl viewer. But because the game is sandbox where community creates content - there won't be so much content like in second life, at least at the beginning.. But unlike second life there no needed to pay real money to unlock in game content

Reactions: Animalsfan5698
Jul 24, 2018
There's this amazing roleplaying server on SAMP(San Andreas Multiplayer) called LSRP. It's a huge server with 600+ serious roleplayers daily. There's people roleplaying everything in that: bums, addicts, prostitutes, to gangsters and cops. They're very serious and strict though when it comes to roleplaying, to the point where you need to actually fill an application to join so they can see if you know how to roleplay in English and see if you got good grammar. They also ban you if you troll. But still, I promise you won't find any better fun roleplaying experience. There's not just sex roleplay but relationship roleplay in it too that's very common and can end up lasting months. It's very addicting.

Here's their forum so you can see their roleplay.

Reactions: Animalsfan5698

Saki_Sliz

May 3, 2018
senate acts like a bridge between players and developer. In cooperation w/ developer senate implements some in-game features like rp rules, world or engine changes.
now that is a freaking cool idea.

one of my favorite fantasy stories is that of the anime overlord, where players were able to be highly customizable, able to sculpt and load books, art, etc into the game. we can't do that with modern games, but having something like a senate could allow for the growth of such a dynamic needed.

Saki_Sliz

May 3, 2018
With a pack like , you can do /hold_hands, pretty racy stuff. :Kappa: Hah, need some nice Russians to hack SL and rip all their animations like for the Klub17 game.

Yeah, I can commit to the skin + Reshade, if you end up deciding on it. The other day I made this one for fun hah.
I mean, if it is community-driven and open to modification, I can do animations (assuming I can access the skeletons and file converters.) maybe making custom meshed characters or other assets (SL stuff is a bit to low res for my interest but I understand the need). Yeah I would totally be done to help make something come to life, if it is dedicated to a nsfw community I would support it more, i find the SL community is a bit too, mixed for my liking

Reactions: Cul

215303j

I remember trying out Second Life years ago, when it was quite a hype (yes, I'm that old).

First I walked around aimlessly until I found the adult section.
Then I watched some other characters fucking, I found some other character to fuck myself, and that's it.
I got bored within 30 minutes (including 20 minutes to find the adult section), uninstalled it and never looked back.

In retrospect, the idea of your avatar fucking some other avatar which is being controlled by another, actual living person, is kind of hot. But in the end the sex was completely empty and meaningless. Besides seeing some third-rate 3D animation, there was nothing there.

I think the problem was the lack of communication. If you were to get to know the actual person on the other side of the internet, it could be exciting. It could also be exciting to roleplay specific kinks. Knowing that the other person is sharing your kink could be very exciting, and probably more so than sharing this kink with a scripted VN character.

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
I remember trying out Second Life years ago, when it was quite a hype (yes, I'm that old).

First I walked around aimlessly until I found the adult section.
Then I watched some other characters fucking, I found some other character to fuck myself, and that's it.
I got bored within 30 minutes (including 20 minutes to find the adult section), uninstalled it and never looked back.

In retrospect, the idea of your avatar fucking some other avatar which is being controlled by another, actual living person, is kind of hot. But in the end the sex was completely empty and meaningless. Besides seeing some third-rate 3D animation, there was nothing there.

I think the problem was the lack of communication. If you were to get to know the actual person on the other side of the internet, it could be exciting. It could also be exciting to roleplay specific kinks. Knowing that the other person is sharing your kink could be very exciting, and probably more so than sharing this kink with a scripted VN character.
Second Life still going ain't it?

Chance is, you go look for smut and filth, and you leave with a foul taste and feel dirty afterwards. Knowing the person you interacted with was some dude, whatever :p

Reactions: 215303j

Saki_Sliz

May 3, 2018
But in the end the sex was completely empty and meaningless. Besides seeing some third-rate 3D animation, there was nothing there.

totally agree, it is exactly because of this depth that i miss the G+ days, I haven't been able to find a community that was as deep and committed to the 'experience'

Cul Yus! all the best animations! Probably my weakest skill would be texturing, I have no confidence in it, so we'll probably have to use your previously linked recommendation.

I played SL just before winter break, there was always a feeling of, there is so much to learn, yet nothing to do! Nothing has depth! I was reading blogs and there seems to be 3 types of main nsfw encounters, 1 veteran showing new players the ropes, 2 these akwquard quick sessions that eventually evolve into 'send nudes? plz ^n^ ' or 3 it seems that the current trend for the past few years are these afk sex where you just wait for someone to come by, give you vitual money (that does turn into real money) and they fuck your character while you do little to nothing. There's just no depth. Naturally, there are mainly friendly people among many bad apples, but even when I find the few gems in the SL adult community, I am surprised at the lack of actual rp experience in such a large community. tho this may be because the player base is so diluted, as I have previously hinted at. There are those with rp experience, but they seem to have 'grown-up' in a different rp community with different methods and expectations, its like the hood kid trying to fit in the ivy league.

I feel like something that may be important but will require serious work is to develop parts of the game to be a game. a fantasy forest to collect basic gear and unlock points of interest. something simple but something you can do by your self and not be intimidated by the wall of things there is to learn for new people, and along the way meet other players and get use to teh idea of there being a community, without having to force anyone to quickly read up on a paragraph of rules. like there is a safe section to be slightly not rp as you get your bearings near the spawn point, but the real points of interests you first have to walk to (before being allowed to just teleport/fly), and you are expected to be rp mode only in such community so walking reqires you to mentally decide and commit to the part. everyone gets to play the mysterious stranger when they first walk into the rp location.

I'm just rambling now... again.

Reactions: 215303j and Cul

Cul

Feb 25, 2019
Oh, I agree that's important. I've watched a few GTA5 RP streams, and they are still fun, even though the normal game is dead. NoPixel, like . They rp criminals vs. cops, and it could be similar, with a bad part of town for the hardcore stuff vs. nice.

If there are no rips of SL stuff, I was thinking I could even edit some of the CC for games like TS4. It would be a matter of just fitting them to an SL mesh in Photoshop. Some of the CC like , and then Reshade can add smoke and mirrors.

Saki_Sliz

May 3, 2018
I was considering exploring TS4 mods to see about how their character topology was, but instead I decided to explore other facets of art instead. so I don't know the technicals about what is or isn't available or usable. Even if I can get my hands on a valid mesh and some textures, I still don't know enough about how we would implement these into the game's system. I don't know if they want a particular file format, or if you have to use a specific tool set or not.

Cul

Feb 25, 2019
Oh, I was seeing, for example under Skins, it seems I just need to fit a texture into the UV map in templates.

For objects, yeah, I imagine we would need the blender files if we wanted them to look the same, but the texture can be extracted pretty easily. I remember (sets down below), with a lot of rips from games like Resident Evil. If we had someone who knew how to do that, wed have an easier job hah.