robdelobe

Jul 6, 2017
Hoping what I hear about this being planned to be a Kenshi clone is true. Alot of potential for gameplay and story in that. Imagine actually directing your units on a raid? It'd be pretty cool to strategize/cheese a victory with an underpowered squad. A neat idea: Using something like the Nemesis system for the named slaves and your monsters. Imagine having to suddenly shore up defenses because you missed a farmgirl on one of your raids and she decided to go Goblin Slayer on your den. Or one of your monsters getting upgraded because he managed to take her down.

Welp, whatever is planned, I'm pretty content with how the game is now. A goblin hybrid giving birth to an abomination is quite a sight. Watching anyone give birth to abominations is pretty intense.

GobboBirth4.png ElfBirth.png

Reactions: jaevulen

Anolas

Jun 26, 2020
flannan just checked, you can still blow past limit on slaves during raids. The game has bugs that start to show up as you do this, but it doesn't stop them from building up.
Also found you can keep re-raiding areas, and they all reset at 1:00 game time, regardless of when last raided. They will keep producing NPCs as they are re-raided, and eventually drop off the list if you raid them enough times during day.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
May I ask two questions?
For now,is there a way to get lv3 elf or neko slave?
Is there a limit of monster stats?if not,does that mean we can breed a super goblin strong enough to raid metropolis alone?

Reactions: Medieval554!

NG1906

Jan 22, 2021
May I ask two questions?
For now,is there a way to get lv3 elf or neko slave?
Is there a limit of monster stats?if not,does that mean we can breed a super goblin strong enough to raid metropolis alone?
See walkthrough below.
There are no Level 3 Elf or Neko.
There is no limit on monster stats; there's a savefile above in thread w/ like Level 1000 goblin that can solo Metropolis. I've done same using ~3 Level 100 Goblins to smash Castle, etc.

robdelobe lol that looks like Fiona from Shrek.

fireclaws10

Jan 21, 2019
I want to enjoy this game, but half the time I can't see anything. Please, brightness settings are essential. Not all of us grew up in a cave.

vader667

Feb 29, 2020
I'm not getting any girls from raiding now? I'm winning all the raids but I'm just not getting any spoils
same here. worked fine with the last version(s), doesn't now.
and no, slave-quota is not full, I try to keep them at 25/30.
still, nobody captured since the first elf, and I'm attacking cities now.

Reactions: Medieval554!

Balial42

May 3, 2018
same here. worked fine with the last version(s), doesn't now.
and no, slave-quota is not full, I try to keep them at 25/30.
still, nobody captured since the first elf, and I'm attacking cities now.
Didn´t tried this build, but in he previous one I just save and reload and they appear.

yazzecy

Jul 8, 2021
how do i sell goblin and how do i get monsters? what does max upgrade do i clicked it multiple times but it doesn't do anything

flannan

Dec 15, 2022
how do i sell goblin and how do i get monsters? what does max upgrade do i clicked it multiple times but it doesn't do anything
Click middle mouse button on a goblin or slave to bring up the context menu. It will include option to sell.
You can get abominations and werewolves by breeding. I think abomination is goblin + human, and werewolf is goblin + catgirl.
No idea about max upgrade.

Reactions: rKnight

yazzecy

Jul 8, 2021
Click middle mouse button on a goblin or slave to bring up the context menu. It will include option to sell.
You can get abominations and werewolves by breeding. I think abomination is goblin + human, and werewolf is goblin + catgirl.
No idea about max upgrade.
ah i see thanks man

DvDVxD

Oct 25, 2023
Is there already a list to select the animations we want to see? That is, can we select the animations or does the game play a random one automatically?

yazzecy

Jul 8, 2021
Is there already a list to select the animations we want to see? That is, can we select the animations or does the game play a random one automatically?
yes we can by clicking the setting button on bottom left should be next to "breeding zone" by unclicking auto you can choose which animation you want, different race have many different animations

Reactions: DvDVxD

nightsight

Game Developer
Mar 25, 2019
umm how do you get girls.... um i only have 1 goblin but no place i see to get a one am i blind or?

yazzecy

Jul 8, 2021
umm how do you get girls.... um i only have 1 goblin but no place i see to get a one am i blind or?
press 6 to open shop, buy 2 or 3 more goblins,press r then raid adventure camp. or you can just wait for the shop to reset and hopefully there'll be girls

• Haha
Reactions: nightsight
3.70 star(s) 18 Votes