[mu soft] Otome Function - Waiting Room

xNezzen

Jan 1, 2022
And by that I meant taking a trip to Japan and visiting the man himself (or what's left of him).
If I even remember, I may travel there when I visit my family in Osaka and check the hyousatsu just to see if it matches. I won't actually knock on their door or ask the schools about them though lol, that's just weird

xNezzen

Jan 1, 2022
Think this through man, most of us just want to move on. You can give us closure.
Yeah.. there's no way I'm divulging their place of work information, I can't trust internet weirdos. Since that address is public, that's really the only thing I'm fine with confirming.

Of course I really want to find out what's going on too; and if they really are there, idk.. I'll definitely have to buy them a really nice gift. Would also help as a sort of icebreaker so that maybe they won't be worried as much. I mean IF I do this, I'm going to do everything I can to show that I have no bad intentions. Even still, this whole thing would be extremely weird as I'm just a complete stranger that got their residence from the internet.. but anyway, whether I'm given their time or not, I'll just urge that they keep the gift and request as politely as possible that they consider giving an update to everyone.

And this is all a big maybe. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Last edited:
Reactions: GreenPee

Onysko

Jun 5, 2017
It's unlikely he is still alive. He disappeared on the height of the pandemic.
That thought has crossed my mind as well, and it is a very likely explanation, his health was pretty bad before that as well.
Though, if that was indeed the case, I would've expected some official announcement from Skyrockets or Mu Soft about a cancellation or indefinite hiatus. This is all just very mysterious...