• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
4.10 star(s) 42 Votes

fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
I think the Gene and Janet maybe a typo as he is only seen at the start when Wanda is making breakfast and Wanda sees Janet later on in the day.
Yeah that's what I meant, the two shorter scenes with Gene then Janet.. I gotta word that more precisely.

Reactions: Old Dog

LexPro

May 4, 2017
Guys any CG extracted?
Any hot scenes in game currently? I just finished it and there zero scenes

Last edited:

fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
Guys any CG extracted?
Any hot scenes in game currently? I just finished it and there zero scenes
Building up to it but depending on what you consider a hot scene it could be a while. I'm of the opinion that the two hottest to this point were in the very first update the mother daughter massage with nipple tweak and then the masturbation at the end to Taboo.

bloodlessvt68

May 3, 2022
Can someone tell me what happened in the scene where they are blindfolded? I only follow the lesbian path so I don't want to see a man touching Wanda

Last edited:

Ranxerox

Nov 11, 2021
Can someone tell me what happened in the scene where they are blindfolded? I only follow the lesbian path so I don't want to see a man touching Wanda
Just play the game, dude.. you're already halfway on the scene..
Keep going and you'll find out.. if he touches her then bad for you, but what if he doesn't.?
You can find a nice surprise.. The only way to find out is by playing.

Reactions: nuks

bloodlessvt68

May 3, 2022
Just play the game, dude.. you're already halfway on the scene..
Keep going and you'll find out.. if he touches her then bad for you, but what if he doesn't.?
You can find a nice surprise.. The only way to find out is by playing.
No, thanks.
I didn't like the little I saw of that scene and I prefer to avoid seeing more. If someone tells me how everything developed I would appreciate it.

Ranxerox

Nov 11, 2021
No, thanks.
I didn't like the little I saw of that scene and I prefer to avoid seeing more. If someone tells me how everything developed I would appreciate it.
So you're just gonna throw in the towel and not play.?
You're skipping the whole scene..? which, by the way, is for the lesbian path (this is a hint)...
It's your loss..

Last edited:

fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
No, thanks.
Oh he does touch her too, he's rubbing his gross hands all over her sweet shoulders like you can't imagine! I'm surprised she didn't slap him and file for a restraining order!

• Haha
Reactions: nuks and Ranxerox
4.10 star(s) 42 Votes