• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
4.10 star(s) 42 Votes

Lennyrabbitz

Aug 22, 2020

Ruby Tuesday

Jun 29, 2020
View attachment 3604590
I think he moved to the other seat to get a better look at Wanda. Possibly has his arms behind his head if this is his arm.
A number of possibilities.
Terrence has shifted to the other side of the rear seat, or moved to the front seat next to Wanda. As you indicated, to get a better view of her driving. Both positions he's out of the picture.
Or/And.
An event has already occurred in the car (in the back seats?), and Wanda has dropped off Terrence at his home.
Gauging Terrance's "spent" expression in the second image, this may be possible. Although at the third render, Wanda looks more tense and concerned rather than remorseful.
Hmmmm?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Lennyrabbitz

Lennyrabbitz

Aug 22, 2020
A number of possibilities.
Terrence has shifted to the other side of the rear seat, or moved to the front seat next to Wanda. As you indicated, to get a better view of her driving. Both positions he's out of the picture.
Or/And.
An event has already occurred in the car (in the back seats?), and Wanda has dropped off Terrence at his home.
Gauging Terrance's "spent" expression in the second image, this may be possible. Although at the third render, Wanda looks more tense and concerned rather than remorseful.
Hmmmm?
Looks annoyed to me, or is scoffing at something that Terrance has said.

Reactions: Ruby Tuesday

fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
So that dumb shit pretends to pass out so she kneels down to check on him and make sure he's ok but yet he convinces her "a principal" not to take him to the hospital, yeah sure.. stupid. And no he's not moving in with them lol fucking ridiculous.

Yuck.. onto Lois now please.

Reactions: DanteDamonic

love sophia

Feb 17, 2021
"See you, baby" and Wanda on the park floor- one choice. These three pictures- the other one. Old dog, have you played Beta?

fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
I don't know about passing out I thik something else will happen.
What's your expectations? Maybe he pretends to faint and "accidentally" pulls her down on top of him then what we see in the teaser is her getting back up.

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
What's your expectations? Maybe he pretends to faint and "accidentally" pulls her down on top of him then what we see in the teaser is her getting back up.
What I knwo is that terrence walks towards Wanda and she walks backwards trips on a curb and falls backyards towards her car and Terrence catches her.l
He will try to push his luck but Terrence ripping her clothing, no, as her clothes look fine in the car so so maybe she pushes him and he tripped and fell as she does look concerned in the car.

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Two shorter scenes with Gene and Janet then the very beginning of the Terry scene.
I think the Gene and Janet maybe a typo as he is only seen at the start when Wanda is making breakfast and Wanda sees Janet later on in the day.

4.10 star(s) 42 Votes