Comics Collection Pinup Mr. Ploxy Collection [2024-01-30] [Mr. Ploxy]

ReichLoli

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2020
Screenshot 2024-03-21 111244.png
Look like I have been interrupted from my previous work and I got a notification that he is now restructuring the way he give out rewards. Thank to people not reading and pushing the archive to its bandwidth limit. He is no longer releasing his full archive anymore and now just given out exclusive files.

Luckily I download everything before all the links were remove. So this doesn't effect me as much when to come to preservation. I also made a post on another thread showcasing a "certain website" new feature. By importing his Discord server to the latest posts before all this went down. So you can still get access to his previous archive link. I don't know how long that link will be up so get whatever you can from it, or wait me to post them. Its up to you, you just don't have access to the recent one due to him locking access to it.

infinitybelt

Jul 3, 2021
View attachment 3465494
Look like I have been interrupted from my previous work and I got a notification that he is now restructuring the way he give out rewards. Thank to people not reading and pushing the archive to its bandwidth limit. He is no longer releasing his full archive anymore and now just given out exclusive files.

Luckily I download everything before all the links were remove. So this doesn't effect me as much when to come to preservation. I also made a post on another thread showcasing a "certain website" new feature. By importing his Discord server to the latest posts before all this went down. So you can still get access to his previous archive link. I don't know how long that link will be up so get whatever you can from it, or wait me to post them. Its up to you, you just don't have access to the recent one due to him locking access to it.
Your Archive is the stuff of legends, I was wondering, do you plan to keep it up to date? His new Tatsumaki animation is coming along nicely. Either way I appreciate all you have done thus far and now, thanks to you, I have the best quality versions of all the best animations they have done so far. Thank you, not all heroes wear capes.

ReichLoli

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2020
is his 2019 content lost to time?
The only thing lost it time were the ALTs for his HallowMoon Event 2019 Art Pack. Everything else has been save and need to be reorganize.
Your Archive is the stuff of legends, I was wondering, do you plan to keep it up to date? His new Tatsumaki animation is coming along nicely. Either way I appreciate all you have done thus far and now, thanks to you, I have the best quality versions of all the best animations they have done so far. Thank you, not all heroes wear capes.
Appreciate, and yes I will keep it up to date as long as I'm not outed. I'm just really busy focusing my time on completing another archive to start work on this.

Zediya

Feb 6, 2022
The Frieren one is already in the pixeldrain archive.
Instead of making everyone wait for me to sort out everything. Here what I gather that I left in .zip folders. I will go back to sort out everything missing that was posted exclusively on his Discord. Like certain images, WIPs, step by steps. Beside that, If I am going to now leak their content within this thread. I need to change my identity on F95 to make it less similar to that on Discord. The creator is autistic most of the time and will find out sooner of later that this thread do indeed exist.

ReichLoli

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2020
If you haven't figure it out by now:

FEBRUARY AND MARCH 2024 Orange Jacket Rewards are added in the archive.

The February rewards was just only completed GIFs to Acerola Loop 1. So they were merge together with March rewards that had the full animation completed
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

ReichLoli

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2020
And I lost my Discord roles again. Dec 22 - Apr 24 of not paying for those previous months I was in, without being seen suspicious. It was a fun long record though lol. Sorry you guys aren't getting any more high tier rewards from me atm. This will give me time to lay low and get it back.

Last edited:

direbaka

May 1, 2020
WAH's 2020 archive is incomplete and lacks a lot of pics and alts. Wish someone would upload the complete version.