• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Comics Collection Pinup Mr. Ploxy Collection [2024-01-30] [Mr. Ploxy]

SonaraFox

Jul 6, 2017
Is his celery the mouse animation commission part of a lost media iceberg?
Wasn't even aware january - march 2021 was missing. So here you go, my to the archive. Celery is specifically in march's files and no there was no video, just the 3 gifs in 3 versions each.

Last edited:
Reactions: Drunkmilkman

ReichLoli

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2020
It not missing. I just have them in a unsorted mess and I'm currently busy ATM to sort them.

ReichLoli

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2020
Instead of making everyone wait for me to sort out everything. Here what I gather that I left in .zip folders. I will go back to sort out everything missing that was posted exclusively on his Discord. Like certain images, WIPs, step by steps. Beside that, If I am going to now leak their content within this thread. I need to change my identity on F95 to make it less similar to that on Discord. The creator is autistic most of the time and will find out sooner of later that this thread do indeed exist.
JULY 2023 Orange Jackets Rewards are added in the archive. Thank for your Patience
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Nov 28, 2018
Hi, i keep downloading january 2023 from ReichLoli archives and it keeps telling me the rar is damaged. Does anyone have a similar problem? Do i keep trying? Thanks in advance

Reactions: Mafaldinho

thebeast8991

Aug 28, 2021
Hi everybody, is anyone out there that have the magnifical Works of Ploxy back at 2019-2020 especially the Halloween Works of Juizzy Fruits. I cant find this holy grail no where and would really, really appreciate it, if someone could post an link! Have an amazing day everyone!! :3

Reactions: Mafaldinho

WAH

Nov 21, 2017
Hi everybody, is anyone out there that have the magnifical Works of Ploxy back at 2019-2020 especially the Halloween Works of Juizzy Fruits. I cant find this holy grail no where and would really, really appreciate it, if someone could post an link! Have an amazing day everyone!! :3
Check one of my old posts here, I uploaded his old archive.

ReichLoli

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2020
Instead of making everyone wait for me to sort out everything. Here what I gather that I left in .zip folders. I will go back to sort out everything missing that was posted exclusively on his Discord. Like certain images, WIPs, step by steps. Beside that, If I am going to now leak their content within this thread. I need to change my identity on F95 to make it less similar to that on Discord. The creator is autistic most of the time and will find out sooner of later that this thread do indeed exist.
August 2023 Orange Jackets Rewards are added in the archive. Thank for your Patience

He gonna be making a short movie that extend his Tatsumaki x Saitama animations he did a few months back. He will halt the project If the funds goes below 3000$/month.
Mr.Ploxy said:
IM BREAKING THE DEALTO MAKE IT EVEN BETTER

So uhh, Deal was 3500$ and I make a Loop with Coom and bunch of Dialogue. But You guys picked a good Character ( Tatsumaki )and MY SENSES Cannot be stopped any longer. I WILL make a Short Movie out of this. This is probly gonna take 2 months and it's gonna suck, mainly for me, but for you as well if you hate waiting. I'll try my best to give WIPs to mitigate Pledgecount losses so check #⁠ploxy-wips . This animation will of course have the proper coom scene and dialogue, it just has more extra sh*te.

======================
CONTENT SCHEDULE

THERE IS NO SCHEDULE. How dafu- am i gonna schedule short movie bro i don't have a pipeline for that.

UPDATE

--Starting TATSUMAKI ANIMATION; Pre-Production, Setting up the stage, contacting VA, getting the general vibe--
#Right now, im kind of torn wether I want to do the Drunk Tatsumaki or Continue the Desert fucking with Saitama. If it ain't obvious, im fully shipping Tatsu x Saitama since the Last encounter in the Manga

--btw i've decided that I'll continue the previous tatsumaki animation in that scene. Desert, rough fuck, ooh yah

--Gonna be doing a New Method. Well it's not really 'new' it's just new for me. The Classic 'Im gonna make the Sounds first before anything else' Approach. This means i probably wont be able to give you guys WIPS for a while x'D. I can already see pledges dropping lmao. Hopefully i can show you all something before September 10. (edited)

--I might give ya'll the story board--

-- Our Deal was A Loop with COOM sequence and more Dialogue....BUT MY BODY, wants to make more. So im breaking that deal. Im making a VERY SHORT movie instead. God I can already see me getting fucked financially for the next 3 months lol.

Tatsumaki x Saitama has 25 scenes; 13 of which are Fuck Heavy--

--Sketching the Storyboard--

--Made a Rough Schedule for the whole thing. Schedule says it'll take 5months..--

"Will I Commit to Tatsumaki for 5 months"
I GOT AN IDEA. I halt the Project If Funding Goes below 3000$/month.

======================

That's all, See yuz~
I hope you got the patience of Zonkpunk subs to wait 5 months for a long animation if he does goes through with it.

Last edited:

ReichLoli

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2020
October 2023 Orange Jackets Rewards are added in the archive.

tienbinh

Jan 27, 2018
As someone with crippling and terminal curiosity I ignored your sage advice. God I wish I hadn't done it.
At first, I was like: oh it's just Anya. That's pretty normal for his work. Until I noticed there is also Bond. lol