• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
4.20 star(s) 30 Votes

vulacior

Nov 12, 2020
He's white. Cooper DeJean is if you're following recent history. Troy Apke, though I recall him being mainly a special teamer and was moved to safety when he did play. His snaps at CB were pretty low. The last 'successful' white CB in the NFL, though, was probably Jason Sehorn back in the mid-90s.
Thanks, will check out the game. DeJean probably moved to safety as well in the NFL.

MissFortune

I Was Once, Possibly, Maybe, Perhaps… A Harem King
Respected User
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2019
does anyone know why the game crashes when you acces the characters in extra?
screenshot0012.png

"Both pages feature largely broken imagebuttons, they are a WIP and will likely be remade at some point during Episode 3's development".

MissFortune

Respected User
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2019
what is Politically Incorrect patch in the first page?
It's more or less a patch that adds 'controversial' topics back in. Stuff that some people might be offended by, or don't think should belong in a VN are in there. Mostly dialogue-based, nor are you missing anything important by not using it.

pupitti

Nov 20, 2023
Does anyone know the route I have to take to unlock these? The first is Alaina, the second Diana and the third is the last Lewd scene

zagz12

Jan 9, 2020
I was confused when I saw my review got deleted almost instantly haha. That particular rule is very obtuse and confusing - imagine not being able to talk about other movies in an imdb review, or other games in a steam review. Highly perplexing. Pretty annoying because I thought I made a good review and I doubt I can make it how it was but whatever.

Edit: In case anyone is reading the thread before playing, the game is very good - shows a lot of promise, has high production values and already has a good amount of content to play.

MissFortune

Respected User
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2019
Does anyone know the route I have to take to unlock these? The first is Alaina, the second Diana and the third is the last Lewd scene
The second and third are code derps on my part, will check the first. I'll be slotting in the unlock codes at the beginning of Episode 3 for everything, just in case.

muschi26

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2019
Is the MC black?

I was wondering why there was a lot of black male characters but not a lot of black female LIs. Seemed strange.
But after looking at this meme today. I think I understand lol
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Would’ve been funny if there were one black girl and she was the white guy’s girlfriend. (There might be one; I can’t really tell for the second girl from the top.)

den_tiger

Feb 16, 2022
Move the Chains [v0.2 Bugfix] Walkthrough Mod
The Walkthrough shows points or highlights the choices.​

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download: -

If you like my work, please consider supporting me on my or , check my .
When I download from mixdrop, browser is telling me there's malware.
I downloaded from the patreon without any problems.

MissFortune

Respected User
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2019
When I download from mixdrop, browser is telling me there's malware.
I downloaded from the patreon without any problems.
It's either a false positive or perhaps Mixdrop downloading something else instead of what you were there for, which isn't exactly uncommon.

MissFortune

Respected User
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2019
At the end of Season 2, we are at her charity event two middle/high school teams play right
For the most part. It's a practice for said charity/fundraiser event. The game will be played (at least partially, though hopefully fully) in Episode 3.

Krytax123

Dec 29, 2022
Uh wasnt the "Auto-forward" fixed at some point? Somehow its not working.

I dont get why some devs remove the auto-button in general? It makes everything just a little bit more annoying even if the meothod you have implemented would work atm.

4.20 star(s) 30 Votes