• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
4.20 star(s) 30 Votes

Mcknobz33

Dec 29, 2017
cool game but the cuts between scenes are a bit jarring and have left me wondering about the timeline of events

MrJay

Apr 21, 2017
Question before I start playing this, does the group sex involve male characters other than the MC? And if so are those scenes entirely avoidable, meaning they don't even happen in the story if you make the right choices?

PiercedFreak

Jun 29, 2022
Move the Chains [v0.2 Bugfix] Walkthrough Mod
The Walkthrough shows points or highlights the choices.​

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download: -

If you like my work, please consider supporting me on my or , check my .
Someone who knows Renpy code or WT better than me drop me a hint why is it preferred that the guy who shoots in the bar gets away rather than caught? Just curious

MissFortune

I Was Once, Possibly, Maybe, Perhaps… A Harem King
Respected User
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2019
Uh wasnt the "Auto-forward" fixed at some point? Somehow its not working.

I dont get why some devs remove the auto-button in general? It makes everything just a little bit more annoying even if the meothod you have implemented would work atm.
It breaks regardless of what code I put in there (custom or the base ren'py code), and it's such a niche feature that I don't really feel its worth it to keep pulling my hair out over it at this point.

4.1 GB already god damn. lol That Deshaun is kind of a dick though like really bro.
Audio is definitely a bit part of the problem there. Wasn't really thinking when I was normalizing the audio and was just exporting them at 320kbps. Will likely drop to 240/180 for Episode 3 to save some space.

Don't really know how Deshaun could be read as dick, though.

cool game but the cuts between scenes are a bit jarring and have left me wondering about the timeline of events
It's really the only way to go from scene to scene smoothly, for me at least.

The letterboxing (black horizontal bars) will always imply flashbacks. Unless you have the letterboxing mode on, which might make it a little tougher to infer. But most of the flashbacks tend to be pretty obvious.

Question before I start playing this, does the group sex involve male characters other than the MC? And if so are those scenes entirely avoidable, meaning they don't even happen in the story if you make the right choices?
Everything but Renee joining MC and Ivy in the bathroom if you decide to have sex with Ivy. But even that scene itself is entirely unavoidable.

It's arguable whether that tag should even be there or not. The only group sex scenes, which are more threesome than anything else, both feature MC and two girls. There will be an entirely optional scene for MC and his teammate to have sex with the teammate's girlfriend. But that's the only scene planned, and the only like it to occur. Saying no to that will effectively block that kind of content. But this will be a ways into development, assuming I even decide to keep it in at that point. Future plans tend to be pretty fluid. But as the game is now, there is no scene featuring other men.

Krytax123

Dec 29, 2022
It breaks regardless of what code I put in there (custom or the base ren'py code), and it's such a niche feature that I don't really feel its worth it to keep pulling my hair out over it at this point.
I obviously have no statistics but i kinda doubt its a niche feature? I would say its usually used a lot and the lack of it a real annoyance and kiiinda unfitting for a avn with such an high overall quality.

But otherwise great update, really enjoyed it so far! Need more Parker!

Reactions: MissFortune

MissFortune

Respected User
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2019
I obviously have no statistics but i kinda doubt its a niche feature? I would say its usually used a lot and the lack of it a real annoyance and kiiinda unfitting for a avn with such an high overall quality.

But otherwise great update, really enjoyed it so far! Need more Parker!
Could very well be the case. I'm just going off the lack of mentions in regard to it. I'll keep playing around and see if I can get it working, but it'll likely be on the side for a while.

Reactions: Krytax123

cart7i

Jan 28, 2021
MissFortune

Might be a weird question, but will there be a big instance of fan-girls and fan interactions? I mean in the instance of Social Media and how people outside of the LI's perceive the MC?

MissFortune

Respected User
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2019
MissFortune

Might be a weird question, but will there be a big instance of fan-girls and fan interactions? I mean in the instance of Social Media and how people outside of the LI's perceive the MC?
In so many ways, yeah. The cockiness/humble decides how a lot of people interact with or talk about MC. Choices about posting online, interviews, and so forth will be remembered, as well.

Reactions: Krytax123

cart7i

Jan 28, 2021
In so many ways, yeah. The cockiness/humble decides how a lot of people interact with or talk about MC. Choices about posting online, interviews, and so forth will be remembered, as well.
Does it affect possible sexual interactions? And if you can answer, does it affect how the LI's look at him? Might be a bad question xD

wiseold6996

Sep 22, 2020
Will the cocky/humble thing affect the sex scenes? Cocky with be more male-dom and hardcore while humble being vanilla

Eonor

Sep 9, 2017
Updated my compressed Android port of Move the Chains with JokerLeader's walkthrough mod to v0.2.

Got some basic gestures loaded in: swipe up for save menu, swipe down to hide UI, swipe left to rollback and swipe right to skip. Save files are now stored in the Documents folder. This sometimes means that you may need to close and re-open the port after installing so the save folder is properly created.

Please let me know if you encounter any issues with the ports and I'll see what I can do to get them sorted.

Link: -

Reactions: gaimariy

camube

Jun 4, 2022
do you have an official walkthrough that isn't a WT mod?

Acsuka

Mar 25, 2023
Laura is not biological mother in the story... Why not LI? Age is just a number... Please consider it and put it in your love interests... Thanks...

Reactions: xsikal

HHTG

Jul 17, 2017
Wait so Laura really isn't a LI? The football stuff already had me skipping most of the text, at least this way I can move on without problem.

Reactions: xsikal

MissFortune

Respected User
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2019
Does it affect possible sexual interactions? And if you can answer, does it affect how the LI's look at him? Might be a bad question xD
It won't mess sexual situations at all (at least with the main LIs). And unless MC says something completely dumb (e.g. gets himself canceled, which may or may not lead to band ends.), it won't change their relationship with MC.

do you have an official walkthrough that isn't a WT mod?
I am making something for Steam that'll most likely make its way here regardless, but the choices are fairly self-explanatory at the moment. Not a whole lot of any hidden bad choices or anything.

Laura is not biological mother in the story... Why not LI? Age is just a number... Please consider it and put it in your love interests... Thanks...
Adoptive. Which Patreon bans along with step and blood family. Unless Patreon suddenly lifts that, it's not coming from me.

Wait so Laura really isn't a LI? The football stuff already had me skipping most of the text, at least this way I can move on without problem.
I mean, if you were already skipping most of the text, then this probably wasn't the AVN for you anyways.

Thanks for trying it out all the same, though.

4.20 star(s) 30 Votes