• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
4.20 star(s) 30 Votes

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Move The Chains [v0.1] [MissFortune]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:

- - -

Mac:

- - -

Piat

Feb 26, 2020
What is a NOPE it's a black light, it is just impossible, there is no dark light. If you tell me what frequency and wavelength that "light" should have, we will immediately know where in the electromagnetic spectrum we should look. Everything that is visible light is delimited between violet and red. Note the electromagnetic spectrum.

MissFortune

I Was Once, Possibly, Maybe, Perhaps… A Harem King
Respected User
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2019
American football, game dominated by black dudes... Chains in the name... Bro is this about neo-slavery? xD
Ha, definitely not. I mean, there is some topics that touch around racism a bit, but nothing about slavery lol.

Hopefully we aren't forced to be with certain LIs (like in WVM). I like to pick and choose mah harem or remain faithful to just 1.
Just the initial LI. Who can be broken up with at a later point if you lock into a solo route.

Still, there are a lot of LI (11). I think something like 3~5 would have been better.
Different tastes for different people. You can turn them down.

Hmm There will be a scene where a girl do some oral sex to the futa, I don't know if there are other scenes, I didn't finish the game yet
Just to correct this a bit, there's no trans on female scenes. Yet. And any that may come will be completely optional. MC can offer the trans LI a blowjob, optionally of course, and can proceed to fuck her. The only other person involved in this scene is a non-LI lesbian side character..

how light is the bdsm ??
also holy shit the LIs look gorgeous
also the mc, well his lower jaw is handsome hehe
watching thread right now
The bdsm will be fairly light for most characters. Sans one LI who likes to push buttons. Could be considered more borderline very rough sex than BDSM..

You'll be seeing the MC's face from the second release onward, at least when it's not in first-person.

Is this straight up harem or is it optional to have a harem? If its straight up harem do we have a choice on who can join said harem?
Harem could be considered the true/canon ending, in some ways. But you can have solo endings, and yes, choose who's in your harem. Kelsey/Swallow and Nicole basically come as a pair, though. It's either both or neither.

No pressure, but if you get to have scenes where the futa fucks your harem with you that's an instaback on Patreon from me. As it is, I'll definitely be keeping my eye on this. I like the MCs model (though I hope you show his face and don't do a lot of weird framing and awkward angles to keep it hidden like way too many harem games do) and the love interests look great and diverse (in the actual sense of the word meaning "different", not the modern way it's used...) and I'm always up for a good sports drama. I look forward to seeing where this game goes.
As mentioned in above answer, you'll be seeing his face when not in first-person from the next release onward. Ivy's involvement with any of the other girls in the harem will be optional and clearly labeled as such. If the player chooses for her to just be a sub/bottom, then she'll stay that. If the player wants to pleasure her, then they will. If the player wants Ivy to fool around with/fuck a girl in the harem (with the protagonist/player), then she will. It's all choice based. Which some seem to be misunderstanding.

MissFortune
Got an Error Screen when clicking on the Font Properties in the Preferences Menu

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I was going to get to fixing that for the public release. Didn't really expect this to leak at all.

so this was only tagged maledom because the futa has a dick or what?
getting it up the arse is not doming people
It's more of a future tag than a current tag.

futa, or trans... futa zzz
Trans, and clearly avoidable, if that's not your thing.

and this is why i don't touch games with futa too many red flags to add ntr or another dick in the picture to bypass the Netorare tag so i'll be passing on this as well.
Uh-huh. Trans content is entirely optional. The only other dick to touch the LI will be the trans character, which will only happen if the player chooses to do so.

But hey, I'm not going to force you to play it.

so MC is blowing a "chick" and I use that in the broadest sense of the term possible?
Guessing you missed the "Don't offer" or even the "Turn her down"?

Meanwhile I'm here trying to determine if the Dev is a Lawyer outside or has been sued before.
Nah, psychology.

Why would I be sued, exactly? Only thing I can think of is my username. I'm clearly not infringing on LoL or their IP, nor am I disparaging their brand. If I'm not mistaken, there's an OF girl or two that goes under the same name. Tencent has much better things to do than go after a username lol.

Oct 24, 2020
The Adult Visual Novel Called, Move The Chains Looks Pretty Good,
Ren'Py, 3DCG, Animated, Male Protagonist, Male Domination, Lesbian, Petite, Milf, Big Ass, Big Tits, Exhibitionism, Oral Sex, Anal Sex, Vaginal Sex, Creampie, Impregnation, Pregnancy, Harem, Slave, Light BDSM, Group Sex, Visual Novel, I Like The Sounds of That I Can't Wait to See More.

Dark Silence

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 17, 2021
Ha, definitely not. I mean, there is some topics that touch around racism a bit, but nothing about slavery lol.

Just the initial LI. Who can be broken up with at a later point if you lock into a solo route.

Different tastes for different people. You can turn them down.

Just to correct this a bit, there's no trans on female scenes. Yet. And any that may come will be completely optional. MC can offer the trans LI a blowjob, optionally of course, and can proceed to fuck her. The only other person involved in this scene is a non-LI lesbian side character..

The bdsm will be fairly light for most characters. Sans one LI who likes to push buttons. Could be considered more borderline very rough sex than BDSM..

You'll be seeing the MC's face from the second release onward, at least when it's not in first-person.

Harem could be considered the true/canon ending, in some ways. But you can have solo endings, and yes, choose who's in your harem. Kelsey/Swallow and Nicole basically come as a pair, though. It's either both or neither.

As mentioned in above answer, you'll be seeing his face when not in first-person from the next release onward. Ivy's involvement with any of the other girls in the harem will be optional and clearly labeled as such. If the player chooses for her to just be a sub/bottom, then she'll stay that. If the player wants to pleasure her, then they will. If the player wants Ivy to fool around with/fuck a girl in the harem (with the protagonist/player), then she will. It's all choice based. Which some seem to be misunderstanding.

I was going to get to fixing that for the public release. Didn't really expect this to leak at all.

It's more of a future tag than a current tag.

Trans, and clearly avoidable, if that's not your thing.

Uh-huh. Trans content is entirely optional. The only other dick to touch the LI will be the trans character, which will only happen if the player chooses to do so.

But hey, I'm not going to force you to play it.

Guessing you missed the "Don't offer" or even the "Turn her down"?

Nah, psychology.

Why would I be sued, exactly? Only thing I can think of is my username. I'm clearly not infringing on LoL or their IP, nor am I disparaging their brand. If I'm not mistaken, there's an OF girl or two that goes under the same name. Tencent has much better things to do than go after a username lol.
Well, you answered my about lesbian and sub/bottom trans. So all the girls are optional? Which means if we only want one girl, or just the trans, we can do that?

MissFortune

Respected User
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2019
Another fake harem...GL...
Fake how?

Not my liking for the sharing with futa but I wish you good luck , MissFortune.
I sincerely have no idea how people are coming to this conclusion. Trans content is entirely optional. With either the MC or the girls. The options are pretty self-explanatory.

Wish people would actually download it and see for themselves rather than regurgitate the unintentional false information on the first page.

MissFortune

Respected User
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2019
Well, you answered my about lesbian and sub/bottom trans. So all the girls are optional? Which means if we only want one girl, or just the trans, we can do that?
For the most part, yeah. You do have a 'forced' LI at the beginning, think WVM. But you can break up with her at a certain point and lock into a solo route if you choose.

Dark Silence

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 17, 2021
Fake how?

I sincerely have no idea how people are coming to this conclusion. Trans content is entirely optional. With either the MC or the girls. The options are pretty self-explanatory.

Wish people would actually download it and see for themselves rather than regurgitate the unintentional false information on the first page.
Fake harem is a thing a few people have started hitting devs about. No idea really. And the whole thing about the trans is someone made a post and a girl sucking the trans and now people are believing it.

Reactions: MissFortune

Cabin

Dec 11, 2022
Fake how?

dev ignore those trolls
they don't know how to read
hence they actually hate games with story first sex later
i am following the thread
best of luck for the game
after i finish my college i will play the game and write a true short summary to avoid confusion

4.20 star(s) 30 Votes