• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
4.20 star(s) 30 Votes

Fazed

Nov 21, 2018
i see, soo it would be swinging then, can't say its my cup of coffee.
good luck with the games :cool:
Since when is having a threesome with 2 people only involved with the mc(I assume since harem)considered swinging? And before you cite the tag definition, is a threesome with the MC and 2 girls swinging now? Because that would fall under the definition too. The definition is vague. We about to have a bunch of confused people and a lot more games tagged with swinging if so.

PrinceCydon

Apr 16, 2020
Hmm There will be a scene where a girl do some oral sex to the futa, I don't know if there are other scenes, I didn't finish the game yet
No pressure, but if you get to have scenes where the futa fucks your harem with you that's an instaback on Patreon from me. As it is, I'll definitely be keeping my eye on this. I like the MCs model (though I hope you show his face and don't do a lot of weird framing and awkward angles to keep it hidden like way too many harem games do) and the love interests look great and diverse (in the actual sense of the word meaning "different", not the modern way it's used...) and I'm always up for a good sports drama. I look forward to seeing where this game goes.

Chimba

Mar 6, 2020
Non-Love Interest/Important Side Characters/Friends:

Laura is the woman who took in and basically raised the MC, would be hard to say any more without giving spoilers at the same time :/, so I'll just have to keep you wondering for a while on that
:KEK: :KEK:
patrick-star-boo.gif

So, the kinks/fetishes are going to be avoidable (they don't happen in the story according to player choice) skippable (they happen but the player doesn't see the scene) forced by plot?

For example, no interest in lesbians, can that be avoided or is it going to be the typical "girl on girl is hawt"?
And if the player doesn't avoid the trans character, is the trans going to fuck the LI or is that avoidable?

Anyways, good luck Dev.

Last edited:

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
Since when is having a threesome with 2 people only involved with the mc(I assume since harem)considered swinging? And before you cite the tag definition, is a threesome with the MC and 2 girls swinging now? Because that would fall under the definition too. The definition is vague. We about to have a bunch of confused people and a lot more games tagged with swinging if so.
It's harem and group sex. So long as the trans or futa character is part of the harem they aren't a third party and don't match this site's definition of swinging. There's this weird group of people on here hyper fixated on dicks instead of gender trying to argue otherwise.

4.20 star(s) 30 Votes