3.00 star(s) 18 Votes
Oct 31, 2017
If you're using v11 qsp, then you are playing v11, not v12.
I should have said that better, the v12 qsp with the v10/v11 cheats mentioned in prior posts; so far I haven't seen anything more advanced than the one posted by zoomg; that said, I re-downloaded and installed that qsp and am getting the Vika's 4th quest.

Reactions: 3xpurt

caramoore

Jun 29, 2017
0.12 with copied cheats from 0.10
Many thanks for posting. I would like to have a poke around in the file. Could you please either post a copy without a password or post the password that QGen asks for when I attempt to open it up?

Chris_F

Apr 27, 2017
Many thanks for posting. I would like to have a poke around in the file. Could you please either post a copy without a password or post the password that QGen asks for when I attempt to open it up?
Read the first two posts on this thread:

The second one is the important one ;)

Reactions: caramoore

caramoore

Jun 29, 2017
I am pretty sure there is no password at all. Anyway, don't remember that I used one.
There is on the version 0.12 with v10 cheats added which is the one i'm trying to poke around in. Many thanks for your work on the game by the way.

Akin Yildiz

Jul 20, 2017
Hi guys. How can I trigger the scenes and quest. I talk with different people in different places but nothing happen. Please help me

89898hh

Sep 4, 2017
The side bars in the game are all in Russian but the dialog is English so i cant see where the characters are at certain times and i cant look at the quest hints. Could someone help me out ?

dspeed

Oct 15, 2016
The side bars in the game are all in Russian but the dialog is English so i cant see where the characters are at certain times and i cant look at the quest hints. Could someone help me out ?
OP has a English menu zip file attached

Akin Yildiz

Jul 20, 2017
Hi everyone. How can I get scenes with people? I try everything with different people, but I couldn’t play quest. In order to advance the quest, what do I have to do?

pro-digi

Mar 1, 2018
Hi everyone. How can I get scenes with people? I try everything with different people, but I couldn’t play quest. In order to advance the quest, what do I have to do?
should talk to them until ur relationship and depravity meet the requirement for the quest to triggered, also u should go to the place where the quest will happen. i remember there is hint menu in the game menu for u to use. cmiiw

Fox.Mulder

Jul 31, 2017
7e995161b1bf4748aeb99e13329a6d3a.png
What do these do in the cheat QSP? I only really use the modded ones to zip through time a little easier, but I wasn't sure if they're part of it or not tbh. The numbers change on click and then vanish for good. I don't want to be missing something, but also don't wanna just skip to the end. Otherwise they're just sorta there and it's one of those interface things that's just bugging me. XD

Dropdude

Donor
Aug 5, 2016
I am pretty sure there is no password at all. Anyway, don't remember that I used one.
Did you ever release an english translation for MBF .12? I never received an email with it if you did. Its been quite a while since that "english release soon" post from a couple months back.

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
Is there any added gfx files for MBF 12? I seen a link to the qsp here, not anything else.

3.00 star(s) 18 Votes