• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
3.00 star(s) 18 Votes

repuindy

Jun 11, 2017
Game crashes as soon as it opens help!!
Don't spam help request, when some user can help you, you'll get your help.
Just 2 things for start, do you start the game with the exe file or with the qsp file?
If you start the game with the exe file, do you use the translated qsp? If yes are you sure there is only a qsp file in the subfolder asset/standalone_content?

superbear

Jun 19, 2017
Game crashes as soon as it opens help!!
If you are using the english qsp file make sure you delete the original russian qsp file in the standalone content folder

Another possibility is your download was corrupted and may need a new download.

The game works fine on my end.

dewr

May 15, 2018
I just discovered this game so if this has been covered in the thread then I apologise but is it only the mother the MC goes for or are all the female characters optional?

Ed C

May 15, 2017
I just discovered this game so if this has been covered in the thread then I apologise but is it only the mother the MC goes for or are all the female characters optional?
I think it's for others as well. I've played this a while back.

On another note, does the v10 cheat work on v12 as well, or should I wait for v12 cheats?

#NomeD

Apr 30, 2017
there has been some posts with an updated version of the game, any chance the OP can be updated aswell thanks.

R0y

Nov 25, 2017
I didn't really think this would be any good but I was wrong! Mom is HOT! Walking off but naked while holding your dick DAMN! And the best thing you can go have sex with who you want :) I always when I can only go for mom.

trihopatofilicar

Apr 4, 2017
I didn't really think this would be any good but I was wrong! Mom is HOT! Walking off but naked while holding your dick DAMN! And the best thing you can go have sex with who you want :) I always when I can only go for mom.
Yeah, i was skeptic too. Where did your sequence site go btw?

3.00 star(s) 18 Votes