3.00 star(s) 18 Votes

Hercule_Poirot

Aug 22, 2016
Is there any way to help with the english version? Given enough time, I might be able to help make some sense of this translation. I'd like to note that even though I don't know russian, I could still be of help.

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
I'm not getting the Vika Quest to launch with the new version. I've done the Marina/Irina quest and done the gym scene, but can't get past seeing Vika at the pool with the driver. Hanging out in her room at 13:00 doesn't work, she usually is trying to get into my bedroom then.

Hercule_Poirot

Aug 22, 2016
That might be something lost in translation, at 13:00 she goes to "your" room instead of "her room".

Some quests don't trigger unless:

1)you are at the right place, at the right time
2)you have met the requirements to trigger the next step for that quest

If you can't find the right location to trigger a quest, you could first click the button Quests, then click on the active quest you want to continue,which in this quest is the Vika quest with the mechanic, and finally click on the button on the screen to trigger the quest. (The button won't trigger the quest if you haven't met the requirements to trigger it)

Last edited:

tek

Nov 12, 2016
anyone know how to get vikas second quest and angelinas i've passed all required quests but can't seem to trigger the events

ace_boogie

Professional Asshole
Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
anyone know how to get vikas second quest and angelinas i've passed all required quests but can't seem to trigger the events
For vika I showed up in her room around 13:00 and for angelina, I think i showed up around 14:00

mevony

Dec 4, 2016
I think, I found bug... At 15/15 with Cafe owner, screen goes blank... With her daughter on 15/15 you get message that you are already friend with her, but with mother nothing, just white screen. Does anybody other have this problem?

Reactions: tek

riccartman

Sep 17, 2016
Err... Guys... I need help.
Does anyone know which actress plays the role of the eldest sister, Angelina? I tried searching mbfgames, but no dice. :(

And Evolin, thanks for the game, mate. :)
Appreciate your continued efforts!

BigAdam

Sep 20, 2016
Hey guys! I didn't see anyone sharing this so I thought I would do so, the dev of this game has a walkthrough on his site:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
He says it's suppose to be updated as soon as a new version comes out but I don't think its perfectly up to date, but anyway, Enjoy :)

3.00 star(s) 18 Votes