• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
3.00 star(s) 18 Votes

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
new version (0.7) is out.
Does anybody have it?

It seems that f95zone have a special agreement, so we will not see the new verison here?
From MBF site:
@I take this opportunity to thank Paz, ace_boogie, muttdoggy, ChaosX, Tarasia and the rest of guys from TFgamessite and F95zone for translation into English, support and good words! I am very appreciate it!@
Don't jump to conclusions or make blanket statements.. His statement is in regards to TFgamessite and F95zone. The reason is that he's a pretty cool dude and both sites have been talking to him and he's active on both sites.
Look for a member called Eolvin.. That's the Dev. He's got a green line across his avatar that says "Game Developer". Talk to him, he'll respond.
If you find it and post it before he does, he might tell you off. But then again, he might not. He's very helpful and since we've all been talking to him, he's been working harder on the English stuff so the translations he's putting out are pretty damn good. Case in point.. a member recently pointed out the quests and schedules were still in Russian and he quickly responded that he would work on it.
I will start deleting comments that refer to agreements in the future.

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
Ah, so that's who responded to my question about the quests. Very cool!!

I have seen some English translation errors, is it fine to post them here then?

Cirro84

Resident Evil-doer, part-time Candyman
Dec 24, 2016
Hi all!
I want to make it clear. I have not any special agreements with anybody from F95...
Damn! So you're not our local russian mafia don, making 'special agreements' with us? What a sham! Anyway, nice to have you here. :D
the_don_said-900.jpg

btw need to try out your game, but I suck so hard at QSP games. Always got stuck somewhere. You should think of an english translation to your website, could bring you more visits...

PrEzi

Modder
Aug 17, 2016
Hi all!
I want to make it clear. I have not any special agreements with anybody from F95. What I wrote on site, its just thanks from me. All I asked from ace_boggie, its just not to upload russian .qsp file. Hope i made it clear for everybody.
The main goal for me is to share the pleasure of playing this game with you and make the game itself better. That's all.
WOW! This kind of attitude I really like! I would like to support the developer with such a great approach.
Do you have / accept Paypal?

dspeed

Oct 15, 2016
WOW! This kind of attitude I really like! I would like to support the developer with such a great approach.
Do you have / accept Paypal?
He does. I've just sent him some money over too!

Reactions: Cirro84

Humlebien

Donor
Nov 15, 2016
Same.... seen some devs not accepting Paypal, and just using some obscure russian thing.

Cirro84

Dec 24, 2016
Also, I have English site with all information
Oh, I found it! Either it's hidden, or I'm blind / stupid. Didn't see it the first time...

So a) we need to link that page more prominently. In the OP, asap. To make it known.
And b) I didn't see the english page link when I checked your website, recommend you put link to that page next to the 'Home' button. Now the link is the second from the right, next to the 'link to a certain forum', that's bad.
Maybe also put a little flag next to it ( ) and call it 'english page' or something. That should help. :)

Last edited:

ace_boogie

Professional Asshole
Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
It's updated. I used @dspeed link so you'll need to grab a file from either the op or the one here . They are pretty much the same file the only difference is for the cheat button I added the depravity that's needed to start all of first quests

Reactions: Humlebien

Tarasia

Satan's soul
Donor
Aug 11, 2016
new version (0.7) is out.
Does anybody have it?

It seems that f95zone have a special agreement, so we will not see the new verison here?
From MBF site:
@I take this opportunity to thank Paz, ace_boogie, muttdoggy, ChaosX, Tarasia and the rest of guys from TFgamessite and F95zone for translation into English, support and good words! I am very appreciate it!@
wait what? Why thank me, i don't even do anything.

Reactions: Kauezitus

ace_boogie

Professional Asshole
Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
Hey @eolvin, just wondering do you plan on this game being a sandbox or will there be an ending

btpirg

Aug 7, 2016
I understand that translations are very difficult, ( i know im too much of an idiot to actually do it.) so im not trying to insult anyones hard work. But during the course of the maid's quest the main character tells her to "Turn around and get cancer! Want to rub your ass on my dick!" And i dont think ive laughed that hard in years.

Anyway, Thanks for the game, having fun.

PrEzi

Modder
Aug 17, 2016
I understand that translations are very difficult, ( i know im too much of an idiot to actually do it.) so im not trying to insult anyones hard work. But during the course of the maid's quest the main character tells her to "Turn around and get cancer! Want to rub your ass on my dick!" And i dont think ive laughed that hard in years.

Anyway, Thanks for the game, having fun.
This is actually a norm in Russian machine translated games :p
Cancer normally can escape by moving backwards very quickly...
And I assume in Russian language the equivalent of "our" doggy position is cancer ;-)

Cirro84

Dec 24, 2016
Yay! Russian sex ed, more of this please! :D

Edit: forgot to add something...

Reactions: BigAdam
3.00 star(s) 18 Votes