Mother who does not look like a mother. Why?

Kushal_1947

Jan 4, 2021
I
Most of the mothers look too young for their age. Let's assume the mother gave birth at 16 and now her child is 18. That would make her 34. Most of the moms look like they're in their mid twenties. And no big boobs and ass don't make her magically look like a woman in her thirties.
I need beautiful sexy mom

seamanq

Game Developer
Aug 28, 2018
I'm not sure that there's a single Daz3D asset which really depict a mother or even a >30 years woman.
That reflects a lack of knowledge on your part, not reality. The Daz3D store has significant resources for "aging" of characters including these, (this is just a few, randomly grabbed from the Daz3D store today): , , . Other morphing tools can be used to add the effects discussed, like dropping breasts, sagging behinds, etc., like these: , and . Other sources such as Renderoisty also have assets that can help with this such as and . Renderosity also has a large collection of middle-aged actors which can be used or modified for originality, as well as Adam Twaites' site, which I have used for one of the "moms" in my VN.

As far as out of the box models of women > 30, here is a notable one from Daz3D: .

anne O'nymous

I'm not grumpy, I'm just coded that way.
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jun 10, 2017
That reflects a lack of knowledge on your part, not reality.
That reflected my thought more than two and half years ago ; a thought that I explicitly stated as uncertain.