Collection Video Morpheuscuk Collection [2024-03-10] [Morpheuscuk]

4.00 star(s) 5 Votes

buddy86

Dec 7, 2017
morpheuscuk I hope you are well my friend:) Your works are still amazing as always:) Any chance you can upload a mega file of the Kate sets and the Justin and Kate Set please? I would so greatly appreciate it if you can! Hope you are well and hope to hear from you soon:)

Last edited:
Reactions: bigate and Parilto

Ivarr_993

Jun 22, 2023
By your logic, you also owe 3D sex villa. Our content is completely different. If you had a paid post, of course I would do it with your permission. I don't understand what you expect from me! Are you expecting thanks? If I wanted to write a thank you message using your logic, the list would be quite long. You take the subject to very different places. You create TK17 based content. I am preparing animation. It is a very long and laborious job. You tell me "share it here", as I wrote before, I was already planning to share it. I have already shared a few chapters here. Anyway, I will not write or discuss the same subject again.

I don't follow this place. But I have many subscribers who follow here. (I am very grateful to all of them). They tell me what's happening here. Everyone thinks I deleted the links. LOL No! I don't delete it. Frankly, I don't care anymore. But my subscribers do what is necessary. Also, I still don't understand what we are discussing. Already 60% of my content has been shared here. What else?

The TK17 limiter part is misunderstood. I like image quality etc. etc. I'm not talking about In terms of movement and realism, TK17 is weaker than other software. For the simplest example, we cannot use 5-6 characters in the same text. There's more, but I won't go on.

Also, why do you come here and mess with me all the time?!
What is your purpose?! What do you want from me?!

Money? Thanks? Or what? What would you like me to do!?

Why are you creating an argument?
If there is something you don't like, say it openly, let's solve it, and please stop writing about me!

You claim that I follow this place often! NO!
As I mentioned above, they tell me. And of course I have a right to an answer.

If you don't like my work, I respect it. But I ask you to respect my time and effort.

I am writing again. My goal is not to make a lot of money or gain more subscribers! I'm comfortable with this. But apparently my work disturbs some people. Anyway..... have a nice day. If anyone has a problem with me, they can send me a private message. I won't get into unnecessary discussions here.

I wish you all a good week.
"You tell me "share it here", as I wrote before, I was already planning to share it".His words not mine.

HDiddy

Nov 21, 2020
"You tell me "share it here", as I wrote before, I was already planning to share it".His words not mine.
I like the say watch what people do not what they say. Bottom line things shared here cut into any potential profits that can be made behind a paywall....and I will just leave it at that. We all know what happened last time I said something. LOL

lWFDl

May 8, 2017
How is it possible that Lucky Life Ep14 gets a separate Incest version and the rest not?

Ivarr_993

Jun 22, 2023
How is it possible that Lucky Life Ep14 gets a separate Incest version and the rest not?
Because the two versions are practically the same the only difference it's that Mike call Julie "mom" instead of calling her Julie and say stuff like "you're my Julie".So there's no need to make an incest version of every episode, you already know that Julie in some dialogues stands for "mom".

Reactions: buddy86

lWFDl

May 8, 2017
Lucky Life S02E05 is actually the Bonus Episode! Perhaps someone can upload the actual episode...

Ivarr_993

Jun 22, 2023
Lucky Life S02E05 is actually the Bonus Episode! Perhaps someone can upload the actual episode...
No the season2 ep5 didn't had a bonus episode.If you're not sure about the episodes just check the faphouse page of Morpheuscuk.

4.00 star(s) 5 Votes