3.80 star(s) 5 Votes

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
Cute little game, though I have thoughts and these are just my personal opinions.

1) I would rather you could choose one girl and do all the encounters with her and have it kinda build up as she explores the world of monsters.
2) The foreplay was pretty well done, but I would have preferred to keep playing as the girl.
3) I wish the sex scenes was done like the foreplay instead of just a few flashing images of what happens.
4) would be nice if you really could go back and see them again and have it expanded.

Those are the four things that for me anyways would make it a better game.

maverih345456

Feb 27, 2018
um why doesnt anyone not only give a save file containing the whole cg gallery but a walkthrough to get them as well?

maverih345456

Feb 27, 2018
Well since nobody will give me a save file containing the complete cgi galley, I guess I have to do it by myself and I already did with the help of the walkthrough I find

So anyway, here is the save file and screenshots of sex compilations when you reach the ending of the 3 stories in this game and one cgi from the gallery if you complete all stories

1.jpg
2.jpg 3.jpg

3 stories completed.jpg

Reactions: ArhraCole

Wooloomooloo

Apr 8, 2018
History repeats itself i suppose, but I'm glad i live far from a city, i have talked to zero of these people in 8 years.
Geographic location is irrelevant, this is a consequence of the kind of circles-slash-echo-chambers each of us build around ourselves. It's perfectly possible to live right next to a social phenomenon and have it shut out of your life, right up until it comes into collision with your world and starts impinging on some aspect of it forcefully.

If that hasn't happened for you yet, count your blessings - but do not deceive yourself: even those of us not directly affected feel effects whether or not we realize; adult game creators being forced towards vanilla on Patreon is but one example affecting all of us here on F95.

Dezdanna

Jul 2, 2018
Geographic location is irrelevant, this is a consequence of the kind of circles-slash-echo-chambers each of us build around ourselves. It's perfectly possible to live right next to a social phenomenon and have it shut out of your life, right up until it comes into collision with your world and starts impinging on some aspect of it forcefully.

If that hasn't happened for you yet, count your blessings - but do not deceive yourself: even those of us not directly affected feel effects whether or not we realize; adult game creators being forced towards vanilla on Patreon is but one example affecting all of us here on F95.
If we're talking politics, people being pushed towards vanilla content on Patreon is caused by the conservative crowd insisting that Sex = Bad which makes Paypal give a fit about anything sexual.

Reactions: Stringy Bob

Khaotica

Aug 26, 2019
I can't seem to get this game to work properly. It's just a loading screen with a butterfly but it never brings up a menu or anything

Devronman

Nov 25, 2018
What a wonderful game idea. Still wish saving was a bit easier, but still.

Actually, I must have messed up. Playing a second time saving is easy as pie.

Last edited:

Stave

Jun 25, 2017
Monstrous Love 2 Comic is out on her website:
Anyone have a copy?

JoeAngel

Oct 16, 2020
It looks nice and all, but I prefer to play the monster and have option of how to Approach

3.80 star(s) 5 Votes