3.80 star(s) 5 Votes

maverih345456

Feb 27, 2018
I wonder if anyone would purchase the save file with a complete gallery and also this is the comic book the game is based on and I wonder if anyone would purchase that.

Geigi

Jul 7, 2017
As with every game that doesn't have a male protagonist having sex with women, there's people bitching about how their extremely common standards aren't being met in this particular instance.

Good for you, dev, I'm going to actually enjoy this game.
I know right? Complaining about a game with vanilla content and how they can't find a game for men among a thousand here already present is messed up.

ZeroxAlpha

Jun 8, 2018
If it is 3 different stories, and each one has 1 ending. Can it truly be considered Multiple Endings? Feeling like the term is becoming more and more broad to the point finding a singular story with branching path is difficult.

Not saying the game is bad.

Just hope this tag doesn't get to the point that a side character getting their own ending with you having 0 involvement will have it be considered Multiple Ending

Yukarlna

‍♂️Superman can't fly.
Uploader
Donor
Dec 10, 2022
If it is 3 different stories, and each one has 1 ending. Can it truly be considered Multiple Endings? Feeling like the term is becoming more and more broad to the point finding a singular story with branching path is difficult.

Not saying the game is bad.

Just hope this tag doesn't get to the point that a side character getting their own ending with you having 0 involvement will have it be considered Multiple Ending
Nah, this tag is used because there is more than one ending to a story, and depending on your choice there may be no sex or there may be sex.

maverih345456

Feb 27, 2018
Sorry to interrupt but I still need to know if anyone have a full save file with a complete CGI gallery.

jintoya

Aug 5, 2018
i like the idea, but the description of this makes me think it was written by a hippie.

3.80 star(s) 5 Votes