156_163_146_167

Engaged Member
Jun 5, 2017
doesnt work
I have tried it myself just before I posted that comment. So yes, it does work. Well, I'm saying that, but I have no idea what doesn't work when you say "doesn't work". Some details may help.

Public does not need anyone, would anyone give a link to MLH: The Succubi Sex Battle.
I haven't come across a link to that version of the game yet, and in the usual places Vanja games get taken down pretty fast. And as I already expressed earlier in this thread, I don't find the game worth the money you'd have to give them to get the newest Patreon version, so I won't be the one supplying it.

johndoe1545

Resident Head-Patters
Donor
May 5, 2017
I have tried it myself just before I posted that comment. So yes, it does work. Well, I'm saying that, but I have no idea what doesn't work when you say "doesn't work". Some details may help.

I haven't come across a link to that version of the game yet, and in the usual places Vanja games get taken down pretty fast. And as I already expressed earlier in this thread, I don't find the game worth the money you'd have to give them to get the newest Patreon version, so I won't be the one supplying it.
i put in the cheat and all i get is only blank gallery...

156_163_146_167

Engaged Member
Jun 5, 2017
i put in the cheat and all i get is only blank gallery...
Which cheat, and which version? I unzipped the October version that I shared , and put in the cheat code for the album that's included in the archive, and it worked just fine.

Velsomnia

Jul 29, 2017
Of course the one time I dont check this thread there is actually a link to the game, there is never a link to this game and I just paid $5 to get the latest build.

Madara1878

May 17, 2017
so does any one want to upload a newer version of the game or not ?? I can't find anything past the 10th version

Re-4Andrew

Aug 4, 2017
There is a new public version out now.
The versions that are put in this thread are 'members only'! Only problem is, the game is not popular on F95 so getting the latest members version is rare! Its about the same on SVS Comics, only I'm not going to waste 2-3 hours to download it since I am not going to sign up to one of there download providers!

2.90 star(s) 12 Votes