RPGM Completed Monster Girl Quest: Paradox [Part 2 v2.41] [Torotoro Resistance]

4.80 star(s) 27 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
1085045_logoeng.jpg

Overview
Paradox is quite similar to its predecessor, for Luka is the protagonist, there will be a Monsterpedia, several monsters and characters from the original trilogy will return and there will be rape-on-loss. Notable differences include the game being an RPG-styled game created with RPG Maker, instead of a visual novel made in Nscripter; the player will be able to directly move around and interact with things rather than skimming through long lines of text; other characters may join Luka on his journey (such as Ilias); and many of Luka's choices have a drastic impact in later parts of the game.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Release Date: 2017-06-23
Thread Update: 2021-10-19
Original title: もんむす・くえすと! ぱらどっくすRPG
Developer / Publisher: ToroToro Resistance
VNDB:
DLsite: Part 1: | Part 2:
Part 3: TBA
Censorship: Yes
Length: Very long (> 50 hours)
Platform: Windows
Language: Japanese
English Translation: Part 1: Part 2:
Wiki:
Prequel:
Genre:

Instructions:

Translation Note:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -
Others: - COMPRESSED - 2.23 to latest 2.XX

Extras:
Jobs/Races Unlocker* - Uncensor Mod

masterdragonson thanks for the share
*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

82650.jpg 82654.jpg 82652.jpg 82655.jpg 82659.jpg ev_sonia_ha04.png ev_m_mino_hb11.png ev_m_mino_ha10.png ev_lily_h11.png ev_kunoitisanbi_hb8.png ev_kumonomiko_hb03.png ev_kappa_hb3.png ev_junkdoll_ha01.png ev_inp_hb1.png ev_icemaze_h5.png ev_hitodama_ha2.png ev_hakoiri_ha09.png ev_h_mino_hc2.png ev_gnosis_ha21.png ev_elf_h1.png ev_astaroth_ha3.png 80_azidahaka_st04.png 80_atlach_st02.png 80_astaroth_st01b.png 80_alice15th_st42.png 80_alice_st74.png 80_ageha_st02b.png

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member 7072

RPG Maker
I weep. I wish they didn't decide to use such a shitty engine. MGQ was tedious enough in the previous engine, now I actually have to move around rather than just spam click? As much as I love Monster Girls, I think I'm going to have to pass on thsi one :FeelsBadMan:

Dictateur

Aug 7, 2016
I weep. I wish they didn't decide to use such a shitty engine. MGQ was tedious enough in the previous engine, now I actually have to move around rather than just spam click? As much as I love Monster Girls, I think I'm going to have to pass on thsi one :FeelsBadMan:
The previous games didn't really have gameplay out of the battle system. And I was pretty ok with this, but now they're on a dangerous road with RPG Maker. The only problem that I had with previous games, since I played them years ago, if I remember correctly, a part from the "main" monsters, like the 4 generals of some shit, the "minor" monsters were awful. The art was really crappy for those mobs.

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
lol...Chibi versions of Ilias and the lamia who makes use of Luka as her sex toy.

I'm with @Dictateur the original was fun, even if it was click the battle option in a VN, but this. This is just wrong.

I will probably check it out, just to see what they did with it. Wish I had the originals, waiting for their translations used to be kind of fun.

iamvqb

Nov 7, 2016
lol...Chibi versions of Ilias and the lamia who makes use of Luka as her sex toy.

I'm with @Dictateur the original was fun, even if it was click the battle option in a VN, but this. This is just wrong.

I will probably check it out, just to see what they did with it. Wish I had the originals, waiting for their translations used to be kind of fun.

original

daedilus

Mar 11, 2017
Question:

In the portable castle, where you are supposed to manage your extra group mates, i can access the management console on the maid, but to try to swap out group members or change their lineup, it says to use Numbers 1-5 as options... The number keys have no effect, and i cannot find any workaround...

Anyone found any way to actually manage the party members using this console?

nemlehet

Game Developer
Apr 17, 2017
The original looked like it had many different artist. For example the Slime girls leading up to Undine were very different from the zombies and bugs in art style and coloring technique. The angels were like they came from a different game. I don't say its makes the game bad, it's just doesn't look good.

Hope this will have a more consistent art style and less weird monsters. (Like slug and caterpillar....)

towboat

Donor
May 8, 2017
Can you edit the saves on this one cause the editor doesn't seem to want to work.

kira

Aug 13, 2016
The original looked like it had many different artist. For example the Slime girls leading up to Undine were very different from the zombies and bugs in art style and coloring technique. The angels were like they came from a different game. I don't say its makes the game bad, it's just doesn't look good.

Hope this will have a more consistent art style and less weird monsters. (Like slug and caterpillar....)
It's a nukige, so you don't expect it made professionally with just one artist. Monmusu was actually made by a circle whose fond of monster girls and they released it in a comiket, but lo and behold it got popular, even popular outside japan, so they made a sequel of it. There are a bunch of games out there made not by a big company who has different art styles for cgs actually.

Reactions: turkler and PoeTato

Muff Diver

Gaming Legend & LoneWolf
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
just to let you know he is still making progress
Oh yeah, and some guy named Rogue has been helping on the translation lately too. We’ll see what gets done in the next month and cross our fingers that the transition to the next chapter goes smoothly. Final part 1 patch… soon-ish?

iamvqb

Nov 7, 2016
Shame a lot of people are put off just because it's an RPG. It's a really fun game. The gameplay is a huge improvement over the original.

Technically Paradox isn't really a nukige. At least not according to VNDB. The plot isn't second to the h-content.
Well the story is just as weird as the 1st game, i'm interested in the relation ship with the girls in this game but the translator is working so slow :( maybe in a year or two when he translated all the things i want maybe i'll play this game

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
Well the story is just as weird as the 1st game, i'm interested in the relation ship with the girls in this game but the translator is working so slow :( maybe in a year or two when he translated all the things i want maybe i'll play this game
It's weirder. XD
Anyway, you can play the game right now if you're interested in the story. The story is fully translated. All that's left untranslated is the h-scenes and some other minor things like the monsterpedia entries. Those should hopefully be done soon now that Rogue is helping them. And with Part 2 coming out this month they're probably working even harder to finish up Part 1.

iamvqb

Nov 7, 2016
It's weirder. XD
Anyway, you can play the game right now if you're interested in the story. The story is fully translated. All that's left untranslated is the h-scenes and some other minor things like the monsterpedia entries. Those should hopefully be done soon now that Rogue is helping them. And with Part 2 coming out this month they're probably working even harder to finish up Part 1.
oh i complated the whole thing months ago, but like i said i prefer the side stuff, Dargoth is a great guy who's one of the very few left trying to translate montergirl games, but he keep skipping side stuff, and i like side stuff, monsterpedia, h-scenes etc. And correct me if i'm wrong but didn't Rogue translator retire after he finished MGQ 3?

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
oh i complated the whole thing months ago, but like i said i prefer the side stuff, Dargoth is a great guy who's one of the very few left trying to translate montergirl games, but he keep skipping side stuff, and i like side stuff, monsterpedia, h-scenes etc. And correct me if i'm wrong but didn't Rogue translator retire after he finished MGQ 3?
I feel ya. I'm more in it for the H too.
He did. But apparently he's back.

4.80 star(s) 27 Votes