• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

JakeMSG

Jul 2, 2017
I know this is a really weird question to add but is there any mod that adds fart or anal vore content to the game?
Mods exist, check the wiki for the game, but none afaik have any Anal Vore-centered or fart-centered content.

If you can't find it on google, then I would assume not. ...I'll probably regret asking, but what is anal vore? MGQ has quite a bit of vore so I assume it's something different.
Vore, but you eat the person with the ass. Funnily enough, absent from MGQ, whereas they even have a brief BellyButton vore appearance.

Yup the name checks out, I don't even know how to mod this game or where to download mods for this game so I can't help you.
Download from wiki, a couple of mods there, including a few overhauls (recommend MGQ+ by Ecstasy).

Then at least tell me if there is a sex scene for Alice, she is too hot even though I am not into bestiality.
There are trust me. You really thought you'd have one of the main characters without any sex scenes?

SpiderXx_544

Sep 25, 2022
Mods exist, check the wiki for the game, but none afaik have any Anal Vore-centered or fart-centered content.

Vore, but you eat the person with the ass. Funnily enough, absent from MGQ, whereas they even have a brief BellyButton vore appearance.

Download from wiki, a couple of mods there, including a few overhauls (recommend MGQ+ by Ecstasy).

There are trust me. You really thought you'd have one of the main characters without any sex scenes?
Is there only one mod of MGQ? I just find MGQ+ by Ecstasy mod and nothing else in the wiki

JakeMSG

Jul 2, 2017
anyone got a full monsterpedia save? literally just completed the game but i dont want to lose to every enemy...
Here:
Try my saves (as mentioned in the Archive (Password: "DRLF4"), you place the Save files (the "gloval.sav" and the others) directly into the "save" folder within your game folder (or you make one if there isn't any already) ).

If it still doesn't work, let me know, and how it shows on your end

Reactions: Succubus Hunter
Dec 19, 2021
oh i alr tried ur saves, i think the versions or something are different cuz if i try to import them on a fresh install, the save slots are there but the monsterpedia is completely empty. but its alr cuz i found out if you recall the fight with any monster in the monsterpedia and lose it gives you the cg. thanks for responding, ur blogs pretty cool i 100% will be using it for other games. best of luck

Abby Dexter

Feb 27, 2024
Uh... is it just me, or is this game where the monsters fight the pathetic kid without any effort just because he's special? He should have been dead so many times, it's stupid.
Edit: By the way, I'm not saying that the game is bad, it's just a cute fairy tale touched by the hand of a pervert.

Last edited:

Aristocrat5

May 3, 2019
Uh... is it just me, or is this game where the monsters fight the pathetic kid without any effort just because he's special? He should have been dead so many times, it's stupid.
Edit: By the way, I'm not saying that the game is bad, it's just a cute fairy tale touched by the hand of a pervert.
"He should have been dead so many times, it's stupid." Oh boy, just you wait until you get to MGQ: Paradox. A couple of things will click then.

Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Talim

Mar 7, 2018
Congratulations on discovering hentai games

rasberrybaret

Nov 4, 2022
is there any download for older versions of the game without patches? im trying to play the Christmas carol side story but i keep crashing and can't make it more then a few minutes in.

4.70 star(s) 51 Votes