Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
I have done both and she still nukes me into the ground. Did you read my comment because I said I did this exact thing. The evaluation just says to play defensively but even when I do that I can't out heal the damage she does while I do miniscule amounts myself. This fight is badly placed honestly.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

WookieNinja87

Oct 13, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thanks but it still didn't work. I got no chances to use Demon decap since I spent all my skills on healing meanwhile she binded me twice and the second time she used her 7 moon cheat move I had 20 health so I had to either guard or heal. Both result in me losing. Again I seriously think this is just a cheat fight that forces you into a loss and I'm the required level. Sucks this game was fairly good up until this point but apparently the developer needs to learn what fair mechanics are because only having one healing move being locked behind 3 attacks while 3 of her attacks can take over half your health and you can't heal it all back is just piss poor.

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
Thanks but it still didn't work. I got no chances to use Demon decap since I spent all my skills on healing meanwhile she binded me twice and the second time she used her 7 moon cheat move I had 20 health so I had to either guard or heal. Both result in me losing. Again I seriously think this is just a cheat fight that forces you into a loss and I'm the required level. Sucks this game was fairly good up until this point but apparently the developer needs to learn what fair mechanics are because only having one healing move being locked behind 3 attacks while 3 of her attacks can take over half your health and you can't heal it all back is just piss poor.
I dunno man, I don't recall struggling this badly against her. If this was a scripted loss fight like you're implying, more of us should have remembered it being as such.

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
That is odd... Perhaps it was just bad RNG?

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
I don't know what to say either but I've lost it now for about 7-10 straight times and I've done all these things. Was I supposed to fight the Mimic? because I save before each fight and I decided to reload and not fight it.
That sounds like some Eugene from Hey Arnold levels of bad luck. I know for a fact that the fight is winnable as I have one it myself. You might want to look up a let's play if you need extra help.

zenkew

Mar 17, 2023
Is there somewhere I can read just the story portion? Enjoying the story so far but can't stand the combat portion at all. I just want to finish this so I can get to playing Paradox.

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Is there somewhere I can read just the story portion? Enjoying the story so far but can't stand the combat portion at all. I just want to finish this so I can get to playing Paradox.
I actually have the perfect answer for that. Chaosmaelstrom made an excellant let's play where he goes through the entire game with high spirited, informative, and often humerous commentary. I highly suggest giving his LP a watch and if you like it, giving him likes and a subscribe:

zenkew

Mar 17, 2023
I actually have the perfect answer for that. Chaosmaelstrom made an excellant let's play where he goes through the entire game with high spirited, informative, and often humerous commentary. I highly suggest giving his LP a watch and if you like it, giving him likes and a subscribe:

Thanks for the suggestion but I prefer to speedread through it myself.

limbojo

Jun 13, 2023
Hey, so I have a quick question. I downloaded the game from the pixeldrain link on the first page. It runs fine and all but will it automatically move to part 2 and 3? The readme file in the extracted folder is just really confusing me.

JakeMSG

Jul 2, 2017
Question
Can you run this game on android?
Tried it, couldn't make it work.

So, I got back to check on RogueTranslations' blog to see if he still has the Translation Patch up (since only one link was still active one year ago)... And it's dead.
So, to preserve his Patch (for anyone that might still need it), I reuploaded it on my mega cloud (and linked to it on my blog post, too). Link directly to RogueTranslations' patch here:

This one I left unpassworded, since it's a glorified Reupload, although I did add a ReadMe there to quickly explain how to use it, if anybody would still need that, too.

minimumdet

Aug 15, 2020
Props to being one of my all time favourites. But honestly fu-ck this game. Playing it through this year on hard difficulty. The heavenly knights (Tamamo and Erubutie mainly first tried Gran but thats a very easy fight, can't remember if I spelled it correctly and I don't care if I did) and Alice are the most bullshit fights I've ever done in any game I've ever played. I normally don't get tilted at gaming shit but it just kills me knowing there was LITERALLY nothing I could have done better to change the outcome literal dozens of times in a row. So fuck this game, I'm mad enough that I opened my browser so I could come here and go on a spiel about how fucked off I am since I don't wanna punch a hole in my wall.

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Props to being one of my all time favourites. But honestly fu-ck this game. Playing it through this year on hard difficulty. The heavenly knights (Tamamo and Erubutie mainly first tried Gran but thats a very easy fight, can't remember if I spelled it correctly and I don't care if I did) and Alice are the most bullshit fights I've ever done in any game I've ever played. I normally don't get tilted at gaming shit but it just kills me knowing there was LITERALLY nothing I could have done better to change the outcome literal dozens of times in a row. So fuck this game, I'm mad enough that I opened my browser so I could come here and go on a spiel about how fucked off I am since I don't wanna punch a hole in my wall.
This game is excellent for it's story but it's gameplay leaves much to be desired. So yeah, your frustration is very understandable.

Losty

Nov 13, 2018
I have done both and she still nukes me into the ground. Did you read my comment because I said I did this exact thing. The evaluation just says to play defensively but even when I do that I can't out heal the damage she does while I do miniscule amounts myself. This fight is badly placed honestly.
The fights in this game are pretty heavily scripted and you'll only really lose if you fail to figure out the script you're meant to follow.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Succubus Hunter
4.70 star(s) 51 Votes