• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
3.50 star(s) 23 Votes

vixifairy

Feb 21, 2018
Is this legit? If so I would have never said so.
yes. on the patreon he wrote about how the beta 2 was scrapped because he was pretty satisfied with how the story was coming along and thought the story was pretty much finished as is. apperently there is more to the story that he has done past the day 3 build. but that is just speculation on my part. either way, unless he changes his mind, the next release would be the full release. (perhaps why its taking so long?)

Here is the source link:

zazzaro

Jun 5, 2017
yes. on the patreon he wrote about how the beta 2 was scrapped because he was pretty satisfied with how the story was coming along and thought the story was pretty much finished as is. apperently there is more to the story that he has done past the day 3 build. but that is just speculation on my part. either way, unless he changes his mind, the next release would be the full release. (perhaps why its taking so long?)

Here is the source link:
I'll be damned!

okcwebninja

Feb 24, 2018
Now the full problem with Patreon comes to light... If you are making 100K a week/month/yr doing almost nothing, why would you have a full release ever? It seems adding another character each month with another scene, and milking it for another year or so would make the most business sense, acting directly against the "consumer" in this case is what the patreon system is encouraging.

vixifairy

Feb 21, 2018
its people like you that make developers not even want to start making games... myself included. i started an rpg maker game but stopped when i noticed the hostile reactions so many are getting. give the person a break will you? its not like they dont have several demos already available.

Sploop

Nov 13, 2017
I chip in with my 5 bucks a month, don't I?
Look, I prefer delayed quality games over rushed garbage too, but there's a difference with how a developer deals with the consequences, depending on the project's funding.
With any normal kind of game development, the funds used by delaying something are your own. You're encouraged to deliver things in a timely fashion because it's coming out of your own pockets.
With patreon-based development, you're spending your customers' funds by delayin. Sure, this'll ultimately end up hurting yourself just as much, but it's quite hard to screw up that much.

I'd stop complaining the moment he actually hired someone to work on the game with him. He's cashing in 36k a month right now and still runs a one-man operation.
Or at least freeze your earnings or refund the money that went to nothing while he was in mourning. I only get one day off from work when a close family member dies as well.

I agree with encouraging new creators, it's why I pledged to Redamz (other than being a horndog), but that shouldn't mean we can't call out the blatantly lazy and money-grabbing behaviour he and many other creators have shown time and time again.

ShadowxHit

Oct 8, 2017
People are just getting milked by this dev, fans will be in denial and give excuse of why but lets be real, this dev has a great idea/game concept, and he showed a little piece of it to people to bait them in to becoming patreon. The fact that he doesn't even wanna hire teams to work with him already shows greed.

Its almost as equivalent as a beautiful girl giving you a peek at her tits and then saying she will have sex with you when shes ready so you wait and wait and do everything in your power to achieve that but her motive is never to have sex with you just benefit from your efforts.

Sadly many adult games are there to milk people. Only hope is to buy and play games from big dev like illusion etc, you won't need to wait 3-5 months for an update that includes literally 3-5 static images and less than 100 lines of dialogue(ahem Big brother & man of the house).

Reactions: Wodanaz
Mar 31, 2018
Sadly many adult games are there to milk people.
Nah, Not only adult games XD
Many games these days want just to steal your money
for example look for metal gear lastest* game review (zombie mod)
or look for half life - hunt the free man
or even look for far cry 5

those games are not produced by one person, its by entire companies but look,
metal gear was total joke
hunt the free man was joke too and its the most expensive game in half life series at steam
Far cry 5 as i saw from youtube it's full of bugs

i miss those old games, that their main goal is to make you have fun, when dev are not greedy and only want fame >,<

LOL op eng XD

Reactions: fursurf
3.50 star(s) 23 Votes