Others Abandoned Monster Girl Hunter [Alpha] [Sunsetbunny]

lazydude

Dec 21, 2017
maybe the dev is active on there patreon from what I can tell as a non patreon, but non of it looks like it has to do with the game(from a outsiders perspective).

Reactions: ejmuerte
Jan 4, 2019
Hey guys, looked around a little myself on the Patreon and it sounds like are some updates after the last version posted to this thread, and that the game might possibly still be in development. It seems that the July 27th post alludes to "Videogame Rewards" which I think might be content added to this game? More directly, though, an April 7 post announces version 0.30.

I think the reason this thread doesn't have the newest version is because it is a $10 reward on their Patreon. Hopefully someone will take the dive, but it is pretty damn steep :cry:

Passerby#4554

Apr 3, 2019
Looks like there hasn't been much activity, but then again, this is a very new game, so just a little patience and I bet we'll see some awesomeness coming very soon.

Barabash

Jun 5, 2018
I googled the game and found something, over 400mb with "FINAL" in the name, downloading it now but with that crappy servers it'll take a while. I may upload it on mega if it's worthy but, again, my upload speed is also crap ;)

Edit: just a demo, meh... :(

Last edited:

2LAOD

Oct 19, 2018
I googled the game and found something, over 400mb with "FINAL" in the name, downloading it now but with that crappy servers it'll take a while. I may upload it on mega if it's worthy but, again, my upload speed is also crap ;)

Edit: just a demo, meh... :(
does it have more content?