191350_gamebanner.gif

Overview:
Carture and Train Moster Girls​

Developer/Publisher:
Censorship: No
Language: English
version Alpha
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download:
Win: - - -
Mac: - - -

Thx @jb281472 for sharing the files.

tumblr_pi4yxq3bDe1vet4u9o1_1280.jpg

Bacher

Dec 4, 2017
funny that its spelled right on the game logo but not on the overview desc.. 50mb so i think i will wait a few more versions lol

Zaxs

Aug 15, 2018
Am I going to be that asshole? Yeah I am going to be that asshole... carture?

Orc Wizard

Mar 14, 2017
PLEASE DO NOT ABANDON THIS PROJECT, it will certainly be a good game once its done, among all those shitty VN's picture books

Reactions: k4r3al

W65

May 31, 2018
These are the same folks whose complete, short Ren'py showed up here a little bit ago, aren't they?

I'd say that was a warm-up for this one, except that this one's in TyranoScript? Whatever, game devs. It's your game after all.

Also I can't help but point out the poor abused monster girl lovers in this thread. Three posts already basically just begging them not to drop this game. Have you all thrown money at them? I hate to be that guy, but probably the only practical way to keep the game going is to throw them money. Come to think of it, though, these folks appear to have actually finished a game, which is one positive sign at least.

Anyhow, I'm not that interested in this one. Since I can actually understand what they're saying, I don't get to fill in their personalities myself. That's half the fun of a Japanese game! But I hope this game gets finished just for the sakes of the monster girl fans.

(Free excuse plot idea: the year is 2080 and crazy faux-nihilist scientist develops monster girl apocalypse nanites because of decades of blueballs from abandoned monster girl games. Nanites don't work right. Furries ensue. Now everybody is unhappy, especially the faux-nihilists. Game over. No moral.)

Jan 29, 2018
I see potential in this game.
But it leaves me with one question
Will there be a chance to play a female/futa character in the later updates?

MisterP

Aug 15, 2018
ive got an error when i run the application, the app turned black and cant do anything. any suggestion ?