Unreal Engine Monster Girl Garden [v1.34b] [Noxious Games]

2.10 star(s) 9 Votes

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
MonsterGirlGarden-1.34b
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Camilovidal97

Aug 10, 2019
Are you sure it's the tutorial? That sounds more like one of the quests given by 1/3 people found in the building across the street from the shops. I can't remember, but I believe the tutorial is supposed to give you a monster that's already loyal.

Either way, most of the early monsters just want grass. Use the hoe to plow the dirt then plant the grass seeds. That's the primary source of loyalty, other than food, decorations, and herd size. When hovering over the monster, the "land" icon should turn green.

Camilovidal97

Aug 10, 2019
Are you sure it's the tutorial? That sounds more like one of the quests given by 1/3 people found in the building across the street from the shops. I can't remember, but I believe the tutorial is supposed to give you a monster that's already loyal.

Either way, most of the early monsters just want grass. Use the hoe to plow the dirt then plant the grass seeds. That's the primary source of loyalty, other than food, decorations, and herd size. When hovering over the monster, the "land" icon should turn green.

It's true. After following the tutorial they give me a neko girl (cat girl), and after this the tutorial tell me " press the command masturbate ", but the command to masturmate ask me a loyalty level 2.

Then I just have to plant the grass seeds?

Prick

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
It's true. After following the tutorial they give me a neko girl (cat girl), and after this the tutorial tell me " press the command masturbate ", but the command to masturmate ask me a loyalty level 2.

Yep, you want the monster to walk on top of their preferred land type to gain loyalty.
e.png
You need to make everything in the bottom right corner turn green for max loyalty gains.
Press ESC and check the encyclopedia, or press B when you are hovering on a monster.

Nightblaze

May 7, 2021

maybe it gave you a male neko with high(around level 4 or 5 iirc as the one the tutorial) loyalty? it doesn't guarantee whether it's male or female, just that it'll be a neko.

DADDDAAA

Jan 6, 2018
How do I even raise 44 dollars for day 3? Also is it just me or does this game make your fans clock at 200mph?

Spillthebeans

Jun 21, 2017
How do I even raise 44 dollars for day 3? Also is it just me or does this game make your fans clock at 200mph?
I was wondering that myself, first time I've played in a while and while it has got progressively more difficult to make money over the years I never failed to make the first payment until now. My old trick of selling fruits and nuts seems to no longer work, potions seem to sell OK but early on you have to invest in bottles and you don't have a lot of monsters producing fluids so I dunno. Have you tried limiting your fps? If I recall this game used to go well beyond 60 in menus regardless of settings and it's usually a good idea to limit your fps on any indie unreal/unity games anyway.

Nightblaze

May 7, 2021
i find visiting the quarry to break rocks for ores then smelting them into bars (you can make a smelter in the workshop for 20 stone and 5 bronze ore) can be profitable per bar(3-4 ore per bar with basic smelter), especially after doing the "shady alchemists" first questline (next to the monster trainer[target symbol] in the town, has a Bottle symbol on the building)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Prick

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
What have I do there? And where is the save fiile?
View attachment 3004190
C:\Users\x\AppData\Local\MGG\Saved\SaveGames

OML tournaments are on Fridays, check the calendar. These are the only tournaments that can raise your ranking.

The most profitable method is to raise and sell monsters, but ore / ingots is the next best thing for early game.

The boulders at the quarry, mountain, and the beach refresh each day at midnight. There are also four golden boulders around the map which drop coins.

I don't typically go for any of the non OML tournaments, but I would assume there is some cash to make there too.

Also, I suggest the use or RivaTuner. Lock your FPS at 30 or 60.
I'll get with Nox and see if he will add an FPS limiter to the options menu.

SimpleTimes

Jan 26, 2021
is the dev reading here? Otherwise feel free to pass this buglist along to him...

Code:
Bugs in 1.34b

Arena Fights:
[Visual Bug] Monsters sometimes spawn with wrong rotation and then move forwards/backwards, possible solution: force specific actor/mesh rotation when spawning monsters in the arena

[Inconsistency] When playing a tournament and taking damage during a fight you start with reduced health in the next round, while enemies always spawn with full health

[Bug] Game speed isn't handled correct in the Arena, when having game speed set to fast and doing a single fight the fight will happen at the fast game speed. When doing a tournament the fight speed will set to normal speed which will persist when leaving the tournament (despite the UI still indicating the previous game speed (e.g. fast while game runs in normal mode)

Garden:
[UI Bug Hammock] When using the Hammock and sleeping through the night it spawns a new Hammock UI on top of the old one which only can be closed by opening main menu (ESC) to get a cursor to close the old dialogue

[Mouse intercourse] Mouse monster ears can have a different rotation than the actor animating them floating in the air

General:
[Bug] Some actions force the Actor/Camera in a weird rotation with roll applied (which can only be fixed by switching to God View in the garden)

[Autocleaner] picking up wrong items (e.g. food items if the filter is set to only pickup cum items) possible solution: fix your damn code, use base objects for cum/food, inherit them and use a class filter to choose which items to pickup, that's really a bug that shouldn't happen...

[Monster overview / requirements] the requirements aren't updated correct, showing tile values which don't represent the current state of the garden (e.g. it says you got 20 grass tiles instead of actually having >100)

Nightblaze

May 7, 2021
you can see the exact conditions for any monstergirl visitating in the pause menu's "encyclopedia", but i believe the visit condition for lamia is to have at least 2 harpy residents and around 20-25 sand tiles? (which occur after a few days of leaving almost any tile submerged in water, except tiles converted into cobblestone via the D.i.y stone kits) after one visits it will show the Residing requirement, which i believe is for them to have sex with a harpy

BeholdTheWizzard

Oct 25, 2017
If the dev keeps adding potions and ingredients, he should also increase storage/fridge space.
It's just tedious at this point to juggle several fridges and keep them cool. And constnatly forgaging to make and sell potions

Camilovidal97

Aug 10, 2019
you can see the exact conditions for any monstergirl visitating in the pause menu's "encyclopedia", but i believe the visit condition for lamia is to have at least 2 harpy residents and around 20-25 sand tiles? (which occur after a few days of leaving almost any tile submerged in water, except tiles converted into cobblestone via the D.i.y stone kits) after one visits it will show the Residing requirement, which i believe is for them to have sex with a harpy
Thanks, and you know how can I expands the garden's size?

Nightblaze

May 7, 2021
as prick said, if you visit the lords manor at the top of the mountain in town and talk to the receptionist, you can buy more land 1 tile at a time along your gardens fence line.

Camilovidal97

Aug 10, 2019
I have two questions.

First: How can I change the sex position? I love the cowgirl position but my char allways do the missionary.
Second: Why the cost is too expensive in this new version?
1697870553296.png

Last edited:
2.10 star(s) 9 Votes