Unreal Engine Monster Girl Garden [v1.34b] [Noxious Games]

2.10 star(s) 9 Votes

Nightblaze

May 7, 2021
if you want someone to update it, go make an update request thread for it? it's not that hard, and more likely to get the result you want(someone updating this thread's version to current patreon/itch.io paid version) then posting "nobody's uploading the latest version here"

Arashi Blitz

Nov 16, 2016
if you want someone to update it, go make an update request thread for it? it's not that hard, and more likely to get the result you want(someone updating this thread's version to current patreon/itch.io paid version) then posting "nobody's uploading the latest version here"
I was also kinda waiting for that secret feature reveal sammo905 mentioned. If it's close to being announced it's better to wait

Bajan1

Aug 11, 2022
Seems like v1.23b has quite a few bugs. In case it might help someone, here's some I've observed:

The tutorial is bugged at the health potion part, play until then and make a new save without the tutorial. You should be fine knowledge-wise, just read up on the encyclopaedia for requirements and start off by making potions for money.

A subtle but massive bug is that the tile calculations get broken by certain things in your garden. Spruce and elven grass will break it and thus mess with the requirements, if your information tab is not displaying all your tiles, that is why.

Nightblaze

May 7, 2021
so what was the "special secret" anyways? it got posted yesterday on his patreon, and seems to be a preview build for something that he's giving Ruby's a first look at..., hope it's not another new game he'll start and juggle delaying the other games development in the hopes of drumming up a few more Suckers "supporters"...

Spillthebeans

Jun 21, 2017
Can the protagonist breed with the monsters or it's just monster/monster breeding?
According to the changelog on the first page:
-Players can impregnate Monsters (likelihood is based on the impregnated Monster's chance)
Funny, I never knew that this was a later addition to the game. I guess because the animations are still(?) terrible I never personally tried to have sex with anything beyond that first time back in 2017.

Xero

May 21, 2017
According to the changelog on the first page:
-Players can impregnate Monsters (likelihood is based on the impregnated Monster's chance)
Funny, I never knew that this was a later addition to the game. I guess because the animations are still(?) terrible I never personally tried to have sex with anything beyond that first time back in 2017.
Thanks, I think I'll use some fertility potions and try again...

Edit: Chances are really very low, I only could breed a cat girl and there was no alert it happened, I just saw a similar cat girl to the one being bred. I suppose chances should improve once the breeding conditions are ingame...

Last edited:

Nightblaze

May 7, 2021
Thanks, I think I'll use some fertility potions and try again...

Edit: Chances are really very low, I only could breed a cat girl and there was no alert it happened, I just saw a similar cat girl to the one being bred. I suppose chances should improve once the breeding conditions are ingame...
Dunno if it's still the case as i haven't messed with this game in a while, but breeding monsters used to have an extra requirement before they can be bred, it's listed in the ingame encyclopedia and is usually just more of the tile/plant that allowed them to visit. (for example i believe Neko's need 50 Grass tiles, Slimes need 50 water tiles, and harpies need 12 trees [doesn't matter which trees] to unlock breeding them)

Prick

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
Breeding requirements are not implemented yet, we do have visiting and residing requirements though.

AFAIK, player is able to impregnate all monsters, it's just a really low chance. You're honestly better off picking a male monster with high stats and breeding through just the one. I typically grind the levels up on one male harpy and use him as my baby maker and tournament stomper.

raltermoose

Oct 22, 2018
Someone update the main post sometime this century ;)

Update 1.34b
Silver Version:

Warpstone: Forest: 3894823342
Warpstone: Beach: 2426958643
Warpstone: Mountains: 4373154494
Warpstone: Arena: 4955769523
Return Stone: 2859246739
Milking Machine: 9841864085

Here is the originsl link (i do not know how to repost these things)...
(i will proboly get in trouble for this, but for the sake of everyone that wants to play this game).

Link:
Password:5kxmq8B1v0V7FrDo

Please grab this and repost it as fast as possible.

Last edited:

Spillthebeans

Jun 21, 2017
I typically grind the levels up on one male harpy and use him as my baby maker and tournament stomper.
I was wondering if that would work but I've never got far enough in the tournament to see how well the early monsters fare later on. Is there any particular reason you choose harpies? I guess if you pump up any stat they should all work but I was kind of hoping that the ability variances would be large enough between species that you would eventually have to retire the earlier monsters from the later ranks. Also, for your megaharpy, what stats did you focus on specifically for tournaments? I still don't know for sure what half of the stats do.

Prick

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
I was wondering if that would work but I've never got far enough in the tournament to see how well the early monsters fare later on. Is there any particular reason you choose harpies? I guess if you pump up any stat they should all work but I was kind of hoping that the ability variances would be large enough between species that you would eventually have to retire the earlier monsters from the later ranks. Also, for your megaharpy, what stats did you focus on specifically for tournaments? I still don't know for sure what half of the stats do.
Things may have changed in recent builds, I'd have to ask Nox for clarity. But for most of my new gardens over the last few years I always aim for a harpy with high speed and strength. Speed for attack speed, and strength to stack towards one hit kills.

Effectively having a high speed stat grants you more moves than the opponent, so you can hit twice when they only hit once. Higher strength can yield one hit kills in the early game.

Pretty sure Nox plans to rebalance all of the monster stats and abilities at some point. As a starting monster, the harpy has always been pretty OP due to the sand attack reducing enemy accuracy.

The most OP monster is hard to say. I always grind out a lesser succubus to play into late game. She needs a lot of MP to do well with magic attacks, so level 50+ with a ton of stat training is a necessity.

That said, the dragon and greater succubus can easily snowball out of control. Most likely the most OP if leveled & trained.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Just an FYI, via Nox's latest post :

"Hey everyone! I've decided to change the way I roll out public builds. After the release of the MGG public build tomorrow, I'll be updating the public version only once the next version of the Patreon build is released. So the public build will always be one version behind, for every game."​
Public version found here :

Last edited:

Camilovidal97

Aug 10, 2019
You want them to walk on their preferred surface, plant their preferred food, and put up their preferred decoration.
Open the encyclopedia, it will show their preferences.
I'm a following a game tutorial and the message say, press the command masturbate, but that need a level 3 of loyalty to finish that tutorial.

Prick

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
I'm a following a game tutorial and the message say, press the command masturbate, but that need a level 3 of loyalty to finish that tutorial.
Are you sure it's the tutorial? That sounds more like one of the quests given by 1/3 people found in the building across the street from the shops. I can't remember, but I believe the tutorial is supposed to give you a monster that's already loyal.

Either way, most of the early monsters just want grass. Use the hoe to plow the dirt then plant the grass seeds. That's the primary source of loyalty, other than food, decorations, and herd size. When hovering over the monster, the "land" icon should turn green.

stillgoing

Oct 19, 2018
need a code for the archive

Update 1.34b
Silver Version:

Warpstone: Forest: 3894823342
Warpstone: Beach: 2426958643
Warpstone: Mountains: 4373154494
Warpstone: Arena: 4955769523
Return Stone: 2859246739
Milking Machine: 9841864085

Here is the originsl link (i do not know how to repost these things)...
(i will proboly get in trouble for this, but for the sake of everyone that wants to play this game).

Link:
Password:5kxmq8B1v0V7FrDo

Please grab this and repost it as fast as possible.

2.10 star(s) 9 Votes