Bawdy Ink Slinger

Monster Girl Farmer
Game Developer
Jun 1, 2017
Where do you enter the cheats after you use the access code?
Yeah, TBH, I am also confused about that.

Read the thread, there is a specific way to access the game. The code simply allows you to play the full game. If you want cheating and such...read the thread.
/s

Is there only monster girls in this game or are there also monster boys?
Only monster girls.

And do I understand correctly, there is only the Online version available at the moment?

I guess now the developer just needs to rewrite the game-thread logic so that players can cheat without breaking things.
Yeah it's gonna be tricky. I don't envy the handsome bastard with the massive penis who's gonna have to build that.

On a serious note, if it's done right, there'll be less confusion on how to use the cheats. My goal is to make things so intuitive people don't have to RTFM. (Clearly I'm failing, but it's still a goal.)

PS: Thank you for helping people where I've failed to make things clear. I'm so close to the game I can't experience it like a new player anymore, so it helps me learn where I need improvement.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Nivat

BupoTiling03-Retired

Modder
Jul 21, 2018
I tell people to read the thread so that they'll get daunted by how big threads are (“OMG, you want me to read 290 pages of a thread, Bupo? ...I'd rather just try searching.”)...and refine their abilities to search and learn how to help themselves that way. It's a bit like LMGTFY from the old days. ;) Been on the Internet since '04, technically before that, for a short period around '99, experienced a lot of forums and such. It's better this way, usually. As for stepping back to look at things with a fresh perspective, that's always a good thing to do as a developer, otherwise whatever project you're working on will appear completely sensible...only to other developers. ;) (On a side note, why was the word 'thread' font increased, it had no relationship to anything else?) I wouldn't spend too much time making things idiot-proof, it's impossible. Bigger idiot-revisions are always in the make, heh.

Bawdy Ink Slinger

Monster Girl Farmer
Game Developer
Jun 1, 2017
As for stepping back to look at things with a fresh perspective, that's always a good thing to do as a developer, otherwise whatever project you're working on will appear completely sensible...only to other developers.
No matter how hard I jam a Q-tip into my ear, I can never look at my game as a player. At this point I've given up on being able to look at the game any other way, so I rely heavily on other peoples feedback.

(On a side note, why was the word 'thread' font increased, it had no relationship to anything else?)
1685917044796.png

I wouldn't spend too much time making things idiot-proof, it's impossible. Bigger idiot-revisions are always in the make, heh.
In general, I agree. That's why I don't prioritize idiot-proof-ness in all cases, but Cheats are (supposed to be) a bonus for people that financially support me. Let me know if this doesn't make sense, but from my perspective, terrible DRM and terrible reward UX have a lot in common: both screw over the people that financially support me. If I can prevent that, I should.

This same mentality is why I haven't updated the game's DRM code, despite how easy it is to crack. I could improve the DRM, but I can only work on one thing at a time. I'd rather reward those who support me than punish those who don't.

BupoTiling03-Retired

Modder
Jul 21, 2018
No matter how hard I jam a Q-tip into my ear, I can never look at my game as a player. At this point I've given up on being able to look at the game any other way, so I rely heavily on other peoples feedback.

In general, I agree. That's why I don't prioritize idiot-proof-ness in all cases, but Cheats are (supposed to be) a bonus for people that financially support me. Let me know if this doesn't make sense, but from my perspective, terrible DRM and terrible reward UX have a lot in common: both screw over the people that financially support me. If I can prevent that, I should.

This same mentality is why I haven't updated the game's DRM code, despite how easy it is to crack. I could improve the DRM, but I can only work on one thing at a time. I'd rather reward those who support me than punish those who don't.
Good developers are why I wait two weeks. AAA-studios, I'll 0-day them, they're just machines, genuinely. Always good to support good developers, if one can.

May 19, 2020
How long has v33 been out? I'd like to know the access code, so I want to know how long I'll have to wait for it, if at all.

Edit: I only happened to notice that v33 was out when I was about to click the button to start a new save. (I play the online version)

Edit 2: I looked at the kemono.party thing whatever you want to call it, and it says v33 was released on June 13, so 22 days ago.

Last edited:

BupoTiling03-Retired

Modder
Jul 21, 2018
How long has v33 been out? I'd like to know the access code, so I want to know how long I'll have to wait for it, if at all.

Edit: I only happened to notice that v33 was out when I was about to click the button to start a new save. (I play the online version)

Edit 2: I looked at the kemono.party thing whatever you want to call it, and it says v33 was released on June 13, so 22 days ago.
Then enjoy the newest version. !)yywmk

Reactions: throwawaybruhzil

Dr. Golden

May 15, 2019
Is it possible since the start of the game to choose if we want to be female/male/trans/futa protagonist?

Sorry, if sound like hater, just futa/gay/trans stuff is not for me and I always am trying to avoid such games

Infinatious

Aug 10, 2017
Is it possible since the start of the game to choose if we want to be female/male/trans/futa protagonist?

Sorry, if sound like hater, just futa/gay/trans stuff is not for me and I always am trying to avoid such games
You can choose whatever combination of parts and pronouns you wish.

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017

Then you need to learn how to read the tags.
Every possible protagonist gender is listed but there is no multiple protagonist tag. Means you get to choose. The character creation tag is also your friend.

• Wow
Reactions: BlackDahliaStudios
Apr 19, 2020
So can u save now? And is this as close to being Degrees of Lewdity as it looks like? Or is it so different that it can't be compared, but only has the carbon copy UI?

3.60 star(s) 9 Votes