BupoTiling03-Retired

Modder
Jul 21, 2018
How the heck do I even use the cheats? I can't figure them out.
Edit: Removed, wasn't intending to respond to this, mixed up the two. My bad.
the cheat code is going in but no idea how to youse the cheats. aney help whoud be apreshated
Edit: Removed rude section. Not removing following:

Nothing ever says anything about "cheat" or "cheats". They're ACCESS.

Last edited:

dragon 19

Mar 27, 2019
Learn to read better.

Learn to read and spell.

Nothing ever says anything about "cheat" or "cheats". They're ACCESS.
That was very rood I am very dyslexic and that is why I struggle with my spelling and reading so do try to be more polite with others. If you aren't going to say ethic nice or helpful please don't comment

info

BupoTiling03-Retired

Modder
Jul 21, 2018
That was very rood I am very dyslexic and that is why I struggle with my spelling and reading so do try to be more polite with others. If you aren't going to say ethic nice or helpful please don't comment

info
I'm familiar with dyslexia, my sincere apologies on the spelling knock, then. However, I won't apologize for you not taking the time to read things, though. You have read the replies in this thread (you just did, just to reply), you can clearly read (enough) to know that there isn't any cheat for this game, only access. That's in the game itself, you have to read and click on all of that just to try to enter a code. Granted, dyslexia may make it more difficult for you, but it is far too difficult to miss it this many times in the game and this thread alone, you're more capable than that. "Okay, I didn't read everything, but I also have dyslexia, thus the spelling." "My apologies for knocking your spelling then." Simple.

"Enter/Purchase your access code to unlock the full game."
"Enter Your Access Code"
"Enter your access code below, or purchase one for $5."

"What you'll get:

42 more locations to explore.
19 more monster girls to... explore.
Gain access to all 62 scenes!
More transformation content!
More farm upgrades.
And, if you're feeling nasty, you can turn on... cheats. Unlimited money, items, and skippable battles.
"

What you type in is an access code, not a cheat code. Access code is everywhere. Having access enables you to cheat, it is not a cheat code. Cheating is done by completely different means.

Try adding this to either the URL or the filepath as an argument: ?end_to_end_test_mode=end_to_end_test_mode&fiveaofm69=fiveaofm69. You can use one or the other, they do different things. Read the HTML to figure out which you want. The second parameter is more or less what you want for cheating. Prefix everything with that question mark.

Last edited:

dragon 19

Mar 27, 2019
I'm familiar with dyslexia, my sincere apologies on the spelling knock, then. However, I won't apologize for you not taking the time to read things, though. You have read the replies in this thread (you just did, just to reply), you can clearly read (enough) to know that there isn't any cheat for this game, only access. That's in the game itself, you have to read and click on all of that just to try to enter a code. Granted, dyslexia may make it more difficult for you, but it is far too difficult to miss it this many times in the game and this thread alone, you're more capable than that. "Okay, I didn't read everything, but I also have dyslexia, thus the spelling." "My apologies for knocking your spelling then." Simple.

"Enter/Purchase your access code to unlock the full game."
"Enter Your Access Code"
"Enter your access code below, or purchase one for $5."

"What you'll get:

42 more locations to explore.
19 more monster girls to... explore.
Gain access to all 62 scenes!
More transformation content!
More farm upgrades.
And, if you're feeling nasty, you can turn on... cheats. Unlimited money, items, and skippable battles.
"

What you type in is an access code, not a cheat code. Access code is everywhere. Having access enables you to cheat, it is not a cheat code. Cheating is done by completely different means.

Try adding this to either the URL or the filepath as an argument: ?end_to_end_test_mode=end_to_end_test_mode&fiveaofm69=fiveaofm69. You can use one or the other, they do different things. Read the HTML to figure out which you want. The second parameter is more or less what you want for cheating. Prefix everything with that question mark.
I youst to support the game and there youst to be cheats available with in the game like for money ect then. granted it was a long time a go. that is why i was confused coming back to the game with the lay out being different and no cheats anymore thank you for the info as well.

BupoTiling03-Retired

Modder
Jul 21, 2018
I youst to support the game and there youst to be cheats available with in the game like for money ect then. granted it was a long time a go. that is why i was confused coming back to the game with the lay out being different and no cheats anymore thank you for the info as well.
I never said there weren't cheats. There aren't cheat codes. Follow the spoiler I mentioned, you'll see what I meant..

seedineed

Mar 29, 2023
How does the access code work? I know it says I unlock more monster girls and locations but after putting in the code the journal number for the amount I can discover doesn't change and it only shows me unlocking the barn even though it says 42 new locations and for the monster girls it says 19 more but im still at 20.

Reactions: nfjonson10

JoshuaStyles

Jan 14, 2022
I really wish I could find Eva's last two scenes since she's my favorite character, I want to find the CG with her ass that's in the promotional art.

Nivat

Apr 28, 2022
Is there only monster girls in this game or are there also monster boys?

And do I understand correctly, there is only the Online version available at the moment?

BupoTiling03-Retired

Modder
Jul 21, 2018
Is there only monster girls in this game or are there also monster boys?

And do I understand correctly, there is only the Online version available at the moment?
You can download it or use the online version. Not sure if downloads are old or not.

3.60 star(s) 9 Votes