Mod Ren'Py Monster College Walkthrough Mod + Gallery Unlocker [v0.8.0.1] [zinacke]

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
I dont know if anyone else is having this problem or knows how to ix it but im getting a error messgae code for label cap from the game/sript, anyone know how i might be able to fix it?
FYI, never use out of date mods (Right now it hasn't been updated yet). Doing so, it can create game issues that can break the progress of your effort, because the game dev might have added script changes in the latest update that the wt modder hasn't adjusted yet. Also, normally using an older mod, it will prevent seeing new content that was added (Content stops at the version of the wt mod used).

You could wait until the mod has been updated, or use the 0x52_URM tool to see what is behind story choices (points, etc...but this title was originally written in Italian).

I like using the universal Choice Descriptor mod along side the URM tool in some cases, when there isn't a working wt mod. That tool will display the contents of each choice on screen, but in some cases it fails when more than two choices are displayed...URM does the trick in that case. (Any of these tool can be found using this sites search function)

Regards.