Mod Ren'Py Monster College Walkthrough Mod + Gallery Unlocker [v0.8.0.1] [zinacke]

zinacke

Modder
Feb 13, 2020

Overview:
A walkthrough mod that show variables in choices and advice the best one, and a gallery unlocker to see all the scenes​

Updated: 29/03/2023
Game/Creator: Monster College /
Modder: zinacke
Mod Version: v0.8.0.1
Game Version: v0.8.0.1
Language: English/Italian

Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Developer Notes:

Download:

Capture d'écran 2023-10-04 210934.png Capture d'écran 2023-10-04 211004.png Capture d'écran 2023-10-04 211104.png

Last edited:

MikeOG

Dec 28, 2022
idk if this is a bug or if it is intentional, but here it does not appear the other names of the characters. In my others saves without the mod they appear

zinacke

Modder
Feb 13, 2020
idk if this is a bug or if it is intentional, but here it does not appear the other names of the characters. In my others saves without the mod they appear
Honestly, I don’t really know but that’s pretty strange because I only changed the choices or added content.
Does it happen at the beginning of the game ?

Reactions: MikeOG

MikeOG

Dec 28, 2022
Honestly, I don’t really know but that’s pretty strange because I only changed the choices or added content.
Does it happen at the beginning of the game ?
yes, and it stayed like that. Unlike the other saves without the mod, when you progress in the game the names in that library appear

zinacke

Modder
Feb 13, 2020
yes, and it stayed like that. Unlike the other saves without the mod, when you progress in the game the names in that library appear
Okay, well thats strange i'll probably take a look at this in a few

johndoe19

May 31, 2019
It seems like perhaps I'm the first one to experience or report this bug. But when ever I use the mod to choose two choices at the same time to get multiple variables, my game skips way ahead in the story. For example, when I choose both to lie and tell the truth to rachel about being with anne, i get skipped to the art room and then the pool party, instead of the next scene with alex and dragomira. Same thing happens when i try to get both abilities.

Reactions: jd1995

zinacke

Modder
Feb 13, 2020
It seems like perhaps I'm the first one to experience or report this bug. But when ever I use the mod to choose two choices at the same time to get multiple variables, my game skips way ahead in the story. For example, when I choose both to lie and tell the truth to rachel about being with anne, i get skipped to the art room and then the pool party, instead of the next scene with alex and dragomira. Same thing happens when i try to get both abilities.
Could you please give me your save so i can see for myself and fix the probleme

Sweetycss

May 2, 2020
It happens by me too... after i roll back and choose the normal option, the story goes the right way without skipping.

zinacke

Modder
Feb 13, 2020
It happens by me too... after i roll back and choose the normal option, the story goes the right way without skipping.
Do you perharps have a save to share as i don't personnaly have any problem with those choices

zinacke

Modder
Feb 13, 2020
Where exactly is this file? I also have this problem and I can give you the save but I never did it before
In your "game" folfer you should have a "saves" folder with files named "2-1-LT1.save" in which 2 is the page, 1 is the number in the page (which goes from 1 to 6 here for each page), you just need to attach the save i'll need

Jace_Herondale

Apr 2, 2020
In your "game" folfer you should have a "saves" folder with files named "2-1-LT1.save" in which 2 is the page, 1 is the number in the page (which goes from 1 to 6 here for each page), you just need to attach the save i'll need
So the save should be in the moment I am about to make a choice, correct?