• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

ChinoChino

Jul 3, 2020
I've been trying to get a Salamander with a 'Good Body' but can't, is the spikey-ness of the scales that indicate a good body & the text is bugged or is it something else?
Also, is there a way to see the sex scene even after brainwashing someone or is there a way to un-brainwash them?

Last edited:

Moonman1818

Jun 10, 2023
I've been trying to get a Salamander with a 'Good Body' but can't, is the spikey-ness of the scales that indicate a good body & the text is bugged or is it something else?
Also, is there a way to see the sex scene even after brainwashing someone or is there a way to un-brainwash them?
Can't help you with the first question but for the second i can, As far as i know you can't undo the brainwashing once you do it that's it, The only way to see the sex scenes after brainwashing them is to go to the gallery, Hope this was of help

Reactions: flannan

flannan

Dec 15, 2022
How do we boost trait gains through using the mc as the father? or is there even a way?
MC has zero stats. Which is pretty good, because it means he has no negative stats.
This just means that other ways to improve stats are more important. Upgrade birth rooms to give stat increases. Give children plenty of milk and trait upgrade potions. Don't forget to corrupt everybody.
But in my experience, by the time you can afford a personal estate, increasing stats is not important. A couple of generations of breeding with special slaves or their descendants will make your monsters good enough for all practical purposes. Maybe a couple more generations to ensure they have minimum upkeep costs, and that's all.

jeriz

Apr 24, 2020
I dont get how brain washing and how to breed dragonians (gene selection) can someone help?

Last edited:

flannan

Dec 15, 2022
most recent version of cb is incompatible with modpack
It is not compatible with the version of BepInEx used in modpack. Some modding magic is needed to convert it to use the right version of BepInEx.

I dont get how brain washing and how to breed dragonians (gene selection) can someone help?
For brainwashing:
1) Buy a personal estate.
2) Reach 666 mana.
3) Reach 100% favor with a colleague.
4) Press the mana icon. The screen will move to the demoness.
5) She will ask you to select a colleague. Only colleagues you have 100% favor with are valid. Select one.
6) Congratulations. She is now in your personal estate, where you can have baby-making sex with her.

Breeding draconians is easy. They will not breed with anybody who has 2+ negative traits. But brothel visitors never have that, and you don't have that either. So it only applies when breeding with monsters. You can remove or reverse most negative traits in monsters by breeding them with slaves that don't have such a limitation. Such as with descendants of special slaves.

Reactions: Red469 and jeriz

jeriz

Apr 24, 2020
how to get rune ending? do i need to make 100 tentacle room? and finish all other quests for the harem route?

Red469

May 18, 2018
I keep getting a game over although I have sold the required amount of monster's. With the CB mod.
Do you have the full amount in? what difficulty level do u play on? Stick a pic in

Likely possibilites:
u ran outa cash
u deconstructed rather then sold what u needed
basically, if its flashing and the number is in red, u aint got the quota met.

Dont forget to Sell everything that is not being used as the cost of them each day adds up super quick

Complex breedin for dummies, if u got this enabled, then u got a whole nother level complexity, that u dont get with it off

Planning ahead is a good idea, let me know if this helped.

Last edited:

flannan

Dec 15, 2022
how to get rune ending? do i need to make 100 tentacle room? and finish all other quests for the harem route?
Go to the gallery, it should tell you the requirements for different endings. I think by hovering over them.
But yes, you need 100 tentacle rooms, brainwash all colleagues, and sell a lot of tentacle eggs.

Reactions: rKnight and Red469

SoggySemen

Apr 1, 2021
You sure you aren't running out of funds? Cause it can only either be that or missing the monster quota.
It asks to take out a loan before failing yeah? I was in the positive so that shouldn't be the case.

The monster quota was marked completed. Fairly early game.

Last edited:

SoggySemen

Apr 1, 2021
Do you have the full amount in? what difficulty level do u play on? Stick a pic in

Likely possibilites:
u ran outa cash
u deconstructed rather then sold what u needed
basically, if its flashing and the number is in red, u aint got the quota met.

Dont forget to Sell everything that is not being used as the cost of them each day adds up super quick

Complex breedin for dummies, if u got this enabled, then u got a whole nother level complexity, that u dont get with it off

Planning ahead is a good idea, let me know if this helped.
I was in the positive.

It had already been completed. The mod seems to allow you to complete it in advance so it was completed near the beginning of the cycle.

I am probably just going to disable complex breeding (for now). Thank you though.

4.40 star(s) 101 Votes