Mod Unity Monster Black Market - Complex Breeding for Dummies Mod

Memacile

Sep 22, 2022
@Memacile, I posted in the main MBM thread about how I'd like to rebalance Complex Breeding. What you've exposed to configuration through For Dummies already is excellent - could I ask if you might be able to expose more functionalities along what I had in mind, particularly monster/slave base stat reconfiguration?

From my post in the main thread:
Nice to hear the configuration options are used and appreciated. I kinda got the impression that stuff is barely used.
Regarding the first three points I remember thinking about adding that back in the day.
If I remember correctly I did not add it just because I wanted to get the mod done and maybe add it later if necessary.

I don't think it would be too hard to add either. But I am currently not playing the game, so don't expect me to do it.
If anyone else wants to add this stuff, I can give some pointers. The hardest part in my experience was setting BepInEx up with a test mod, but maybe that was also because I had no modding experience before.

bsdt

Aug 29, 2017
Nice to hear the configuration options are used and appreciated. I kinda got the impression that stuff is barely used.
Regarding the first three points I remember thinking about adding that back in the day.
If I remember correctly I did not add it just because I wanted to get the mod done and maybe add it later if necessary.

I don't think it would be too hard to add either. But I am currently not playing the game, so don't expect me to do it.
If anyone else wants to add this stuff, I can give some pointers. The hardest part in my experience was setting BepInEx up with a test mod, but maybe that was also because I had no modding experience before.
Thanks for the reply, that's all understandable. Truth be told I don't know if anyone else will take up the work for me and I've modded myself but only basic stuff, I don't know programming. Would you or anyone else be interested if I put some $$$ on it to commission it instead of just begging for it? I imagine it won't get made otherwise.

Memacile

Sep 22, 2022
Thanks for the reply, that's all understandable. Truth be told I don't know if anyone else will take up the work for me and I've modded myself but only basic stuff, I don't know programming. Would you or anyone else be interested if I put some $$$ on it to commission it instead of just begging for it? I imagine it won't get made otherwise.
I am not interested, but if you post a request in the Recruitment board that could help.
I don't mind if they take my code and make a new mod with it.

Reactions: bsdt

Clancularius-mendax

Jul 17, 2020
Ummm... Sorry, it may sound dumb, but where can I get ComplexBreeding? The links here to both mod and author seems to have disappeared.

Clangokkuner

Jan 30, 2020
So at this point it is basically impossible to install CB for dummies because CB itself has been scrubbed off the internet