TheeSonus

Mar 30, 2020
does this game have cheat codes or hotkeys (to enable god mode)?
in Free Mode, yeah, but you have to beat the game once first to unlock it.
Alternatively, you can just use the save I posted which has everything unlocked, but you'll miss out on the story if you care about that.

s233937

Feb 21, 2021
in Free Mode, yeah, but you have to beat the game once first to unlock it.
Alternatively, you can just use the save I posted which has everything unlocked, but you'll miss out on the story if you care about that.
I don't know English well anyway, so I'll use saving
thanks

Oosieloos

Mar 7, 2018
this game is nightmarish but there is something addictive about the insane difficulty curve

is there anything in particular you need to do to get the Mirah x Ceruli x Reki scene? it just never seems to fire on either of the mirah routes

TheeSonus

Mar 30, 2020
this game is nightmarish but there is something addictive about the insane difficulty curve

is there anything in particular you need to do to get the Mirah x Ceruli x Reki scene? it just never seems to fire on either of the mirah routes
No clue honestly, it seems to be pretty inconsistent. Have you tried having Mirah be the one to finish Ceruli off with her grab?

TheeSonus

Mar 30, 2020
I'm stuck in this room... anyone know what to do?
View attachment 2113627
Yeah, it's really annoying. If you have Special 2, use it under the flowers to hit them. If you don't, you have to grab and throw an Armil at them.
On the bright side, Special 1 (which you have no reason NOT to have, unless you're on easy where I think you can't even unlock it) will instantly open the door at the end of the room once you do.

Simplejet

Dec 10, 2019
I figured out the issue. It was the insyd file. Once you whitelist this on your antivirus or if you have it installed, Idk I did them both at once, then run pirate tripper to accept the insyd file, then run launch.exe. Fyi I used the file you can find on here instead of the old thread.

Oosieloos

Mar 7, 2018
No clue honestly, it seems to be pretty inconsistent. Have you tried having Mirah be the one to finish Ceruli off with her grab?
pretty sure i did try that, on normal mode even - but it was on the mirah/foxette route rather than just mirah, i wonder if that makes a difference.

either way the scenes are alright but not worth the suffering to view them again. maybe i'll give it another go once i recover the willpower

Virgin boy

Mar 27, 2020
Requested by, TheeSonus

!!DO NOT RUN PirateTripper.exe OR MBR.exe, RUN launch.exe INSTEAD!!
!!DO NOT DELETE OR RENAME THE FOLDERS MBRUpdate8 or monster_beater_reki_emu!! (To be quite honest this is just a precaution, as I have zero clue if they'd work when renamed.)

HUGE HUGE THANK YOU TO USER slimypettanko FOR CRACKING THE GAME! This wouldn't be uploaded if it wasn't for them!
Also, another huge thanks to Norpoint for giving a guide on how to unlock Ceruli and Mirah's endings!

Please report any missed tags, i only tested the game.
this game pls ( the jewel of life and the missing drifter

tentanime

Feb 12, 2020
ive tried the full save, but it does not seem to work? where should i be putting those files? the save folder doesn't appear to be correct.

TheeSonus

Mar 30, 2020
ive tried the full save, but it does not seem to work? where should i be putting those files? the save folder doesn't appear to be correct.
You put storydata.txt, storydatabackup.txt, and systemdata.txt directly into MBRUpdate8 and overwrote the ones you had in there previously, right? Should look like this:
1668148257564.png

Reactions: tentanime

DarkOg13

Dec 31, 2022
how do u get the Mirah x Ceruli x Reki scene, i left foxette, beaten vexa by myself and i helped mirah get out of the cage and she helped me beat lulu, but after i beat ceruli.....nothing happens, i even went to the forest area where ceruli supposed to be

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote