• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

TheeSonus

Mar 30, 2020
how u get sunflower ?
Sunflower fields, go full right. Grab the armil when they use the spin attack and throw them up at the giant sunflower in the middle to deal a lot of damage to it. You can also use jumping kicks, but I don't recommend that since they take a lot of stamina and only remove one petal at a time.

bloodcorn

Apr 9, 2018
could someone either get the picture or the file with the futa content please I have been stuck fighting the @#$#@$g rabbit boss for the last 2 hours I can't play this anymore I honestly would make the cabbit's extinct if I could.

she did not need the frickin guns firing her reinforcments if they grab you just quit and try again it is not worth trying it still will take like 1/3 of your health.

I honestly at this point don't care what the endings are this was not worth it i'm genuinly so angry it has wrapped around to depression.

p.s. i'm 3$%#$in level 32 so i'm stronger than the boss on easy and am still losing.

• Haha
Reactions: Forge Wright

TheeSonus

Mar 30, 2020
i have problem with fox at lake she wont die
Grab her on the ground.
How much and how hard femdom?
All of the bosses are female, there's one female enemy, one male enemy and... there's also a fucking armadillo, so take that as you will.
Mainly submission holds. Actual sex stuff happens as finishers (though Reki's only shows vs Foxette, for some reason).
could someone either get the picture or the file with the futa content please I have been stuck fighting the @#$#@$g rabbit boss for the last 2 hours I can't play this anymore I honestly would make the cabbit's extinct if I could.

she did not need the frickin guns firing her reinforcments if they grab you just quit and try again it is not worth trying it still will take like 1/3 of your health.

I honestly at this point don't care what the endings are this was not worth it i'm genuinly so angry it has wrapped around to depression.

p.s. i'm 3$%#$in level 32 so i'm stronger than the boss on easy and am still losing.
Yep, cabbits fuckin suck to fight. Personally, I get inside the cabbit cannon then just slightly tap the opposite direction so I face the center while in it. That usually hits the cannon and whatever cabbits try to attack me at the same time. Then uh, while I do that... I kinda just hope my companion can take the abuse long enough for me to take out the cannons lol. I usually win the fight on normal at around level 21 or so with Mirah as my companion, swapping to Foxette if she gets low on health and I have the opportunity to switch her out.

Jun 10, 2018
Bomb dropped pirate tripper a while ago.

Any game now bough on his website comes without any protection.
And its the best move he did because piratetripper will make the game stop working
for any dumb reasons like reinstalling your OS
Just saying

manscout

Jun 13, 2018
Still don't know where special 2 is, my greatest fear is that since special 1 was related to combat, then special 2 could be too. I tried beating Ceruli alone on her starting screen but that didn't do it, haven't tried beating her in one of the screens with the harpies (and not looking forward to trying it). I tried doing a "solo" run but it is impossible, if you don't have any party members then even if you go the correct route to escape the maze you get sent back to the cave so you have to at least recruit Mirah. I'm really not looking forward to doing it but maybe super 2 could also be unlocked by reaching a certain level or beating a certain number of enemies in a normal playthrough.

Also worth mentioning that in reality I feel the game has 3 main routes, all related to what's your relationship with Mirah:
Hostile with Mirah - Don't rescue Mirah from the cabbits (she breaks out on her own if you are doing Lulu's route with Vexa or if you skip the cave by just doing the maze)
Friends with Mirah - Rescue Mirah from the cabbits while having Foxette as a companion (must not have recruited Vexa to rescue Mirah instead of doing Lulu's route)
Intimate with Mirah - Rescue Mirah from the cabbits while having no companions (must have lost Foxette before this point)

Hostile with Mirah you do both Mirah fights, friends with Mirah you only do the final one, intimate with Mirah you skip both her fights (instead of the final one you get a short of animation of an implied handjob Reki gives to Mirah and also a different ending).

Also I find it kinda weird that Ceruli's ending is the only one I found so far with explicit sexual content, also worth mentioning that Ceruli's ending gets an extra bit at the end if you recruit her but beat the final boss with Foxette.

I need to experiment some more for all fringe cases to see if there aren't any secrets, but here's my understanding of companion compatibility in a route:

Foxette: always recruitable
Vexa: Requires Foxette. Forces hostile with Mirah route (and so excludes Mirah as a companion)
Lulu: Requires Vexa and hostile with Mirah route.
Ceruli: Requires that Foxette be your companion during her fight (not sure if that's decided by who you had last or who you talked with in camp). Also implicitly requires hostile with Mirah route since otherwise Mirah is your companion in the fight against Ceruli.
Mirah: Requires either friends with Mirah or Intimate with Mirah routes. The first one only requires that Vexa wasn't recruited while the later requires that Foxette wasn't recruited.

Once again, I haven't exhausted all possibilities yet, but here's also the random ero cg you can find during playthroughs that aren't related to losing:
Foxette x Vexa - happens when you successfully recruit Vexa
Mirah x Lulu - happens in a hostile to Mirah playthrough if you don't skip the cave
Reki x Mirah x Ceruli - happens when you defeat Ceruli in either friends with Mirah or intimate with Mirah routes
Reki x Mirah (only implied, naughty bits are offscreen) - happens in place of the final battle in the intimate with Mirah route

Also worth mentioning each Mirah fight has a different loss CG.

Reactions: Regnirbhsa
Aug 4, 2022
Grab her on the ground.

All of the bosses are female, there's one female enemy, one male enemy and... there's also a fucking armadillo, so take that as you will.
Mainly submission holds. Actual sex stuff happens as finishers (though Reki's only shows vs Foxette, for some reason).

Yep, cabbits fuckin suck to fight. Personally, I get inside the cabbit cannon then just slightly tap the opposite direction so I face the center while in it. That usually hits the cannon and whatever cabbits try to attack me at the same time. Then uh, while I do that... I kinda just hope my companion can take the abuse long enough for me to take out the cannons lol. I usually win the fight on normal at around level 21 or so with Mirah as my companion, swapping to Foxette if she gets low on health and I have the opportunity to switch her out.
doesn't work

manscout

Jun 13, 2018
found special 2, go back to the sunflower field before entering the goblin camp, there will be a harder version of the sunflower that is white, beat it and you get special 2.

TheeSonus

Mar 30, 2020
found special 2, go back to the sunflower field before entering the goblin camp, there will be a harder version of the sunflower that is white, beat it and you get special 2.
Oh, nice! I'll check it out now so I can update the little guide I put in the folder. (well, it won't be uploaded into the links but I can just upload it here)
Edit: Yep, happens after you bring Foxette back to your house. All Special 2's have been tested out, and collectible guide + movesets have been updated accordingly. Find it attached to this post.
Also, just to have it all in one spot, that way it can be linked to from the OP.

Last edited:

TheeSonus

Mar 30, 2020
Was a gallery ever added ? Some of the scenes just took too much effort to get.
Unfortunately no, as much as I wish there was. Free Mode definitely takes a bit of the load off considering the teleports and level ups, but... some scenes still need to be in Story Mode to be seen regrettably.

squalljericho

Mar 21, 2019
Unfortunately no, as much as I wish there was. Free Mode definitely takes a bit of the load off considering the teleports and level ups, but... some scenes still need to be in Story Mode to be seen regrettably.
Ahh, Yeah I like the scenes with the futa elf but damn are they hard to get. Pretty sure they are near the end of the game too. He did make another games as well. Though I have no clue if it ever actually had an ending and I forgot the name...

Simplejet

Dec 10, 2019
Can anyone help? Every time I try and use launch.exe the game just crashes then deletes launch.exe as well.