3.90 star(s) 7 Votes

FlamesOfVengeance

Jul 16, 2019
The art looks great and the monster girls are super hot as well but I see the previous games didn't have pregnancy content and I think this one would be amazing if it did. It's probably not gonna happen but I'm still crossing my fingers for it.

Reactions: privetin13

Yeehaw Games

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2017
The art looks great and the monster girls are super hot as well but I see the previous games didn't have pregnancy content and I think this one would be amazing if it did. It's probably not gonna happen but I'm still crossing my fingers for it.
Not at the current stage of the game. But there will be content polls after the core of the game will be ready. Players will vote on what type of content they want to see next. Most likely preg will be one of the options.

Reactions: privetin13

Yeehaw Games

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2017
My only complaint is how even for 4 different girls there is only one different scene out of an admittedly small 5 scenes, and even then the scenes feel very stilted.
It's the first release of the game from a one-man-band dev on an RPG Maker where real animation for H scenes is an oddity. Do you really expect an AAA amount of content right off the bat?

Yeehaw Games

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2017
Promo_2.gif

Mongirl Conquest v0.1.1 is up for download! You can get it . Let’s see what’s new.

H content

Here’s . She’s a new character that you can encounter in the new exploration zone. She gets a doggy scene in the release. You can check it out . Yeah, it’s in a gif format and it looks better in the game itself. Still, Patreon is pretty restrictive on the ways to add R18 videos to previews. Guess we are stuck with gifs for now.

I also wanted to make a blowjob scene with frog’o’mama, but her tongue is just begging to be used in it. In the end, artists didn’t have the time to fully prepare it. No problem, it will most likely shift to the next, v0.1.2 release.

The second new character is the butterfly. You can encounter her in the new exploration zone. Check out her preview . She gets a doggy scene in the release. You can check it out . Most likely she will get a blowjob option in the next update if everything will go well.

Aside from this, the werewolf got a fully voiced and animated blowjob scene. You can check it out in a gif format. You can encounter werewolves in the first exploration zone, camp surroundings.

New features and activities

Removed target confirmation in all encounters. Previously, players needed to click the skill menu, pick a skill and then confirm the target. Now, it’s just skill menu -> pick a skill. Auto-attacks are one-clicks. This should make the encounters quicker and more fluent. Though I’m always open to your feedback!

Added an option to remap keyboard keys with full WASD support. It should be on by default if you start a fresh new game. Otherwise, just go into the options menu, choose keyboard config, and make a comfortable set for yourself. There’s a quick option to switch to WASD layout in a click, but it won’t keep any custom decisions you made before that.

Added a pair of mini-games to help players with getting more money in alternative ways. One of these is a luck/chance-based game with a coin. The other one is a safecracking mini-game. You can encounter them in the new, second exploration zone in the forest.

Added a cursor to the gallery code input window. It’s geared more towards mobile devices, but it’s always convenient to see which digit are you inputting.

Small fixes and improvements

Fixed flicker that could happen during the mid-H scene where some elements could have disappear for a second before switching on.

Added more sounds for all H scenes, both young and mommy types.

Fixed a problem with unique items like clothes. Now, the game properly counts equipment items on the character toward the limit. So, you can’t craft a new set of clothes just to find out that you already have it.

Fixed a bug that sometimes prevented unlocking werewolf’s H scene to be unlocked in the gallery.

Adjusted cursor placement for the quest journal. It no longer hovers over quest names.

Fixed Mommyfly’s images. They no longer have different tints between phases.

Fixed the dialogue if you offended a girl in a seduction encounter by hitting her.

Some interface elements need tuning and improving, though it will require more time to properly finish. The remaining changes are scheduled for the upcoming update or the next one in the line.

I plan to make a feedback poll around June 16th so players could share their thoughts. It should be up along with the next “girl poll”. Either way, poll or not, don’t be shy to voice your opinion and stay tuned!

As always, if you don’t like something about the game – tell me, and if you like MonGirl Conquest – tell your friends ^^

Float_Fish

May 11, 2022
It's the first release of the game from a one-man-band dev on an RPG Maker where real animation for H scenes is an oddity. Do you really expect an AAA amount of content right off the bat?
A solution I could think of would extend the development time grossly by working on each of the girls one at a time, and not releasing them in a batch multiple girls that wind up using a reskin of the same animation. Another idea is by giving still CGs so that there is a placeholder for the scene that can be animated at a later date once development has fine toned the cast to a satisfactory number. There was no need to immediately have them be animated when it would sacrifice uniqueness of the scenes into uniformity.

BruceMcGivern

Apr 19, 2020
As always, if you don’t like something about the game – tell me, and if you like MonGirl Conquest – tell your friends ^^
Goated dev enough to be say about how the evolution of your games been improving and got my peak curiosity on even trying some of your abandoned games to compare the art before and the very after and do gotta say the evolution it's exquisite!

Any more tags & genres you be open to add in this title?

Futa, Femdom or maybe a bit of hairy public hair on the girls?

So far the animations looks damn clean so good damn job as always yeehaw!

Yeehaw Games

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2017
A solution I could think of would extend the development time grossly by working on each of the girls one at a time, and not releasing them in a batch multiple girls that wind up using a reskin of the same animation. Another idea is by giving still CGs so that there is a placeholder for the scene that can be animated at a later date once development has fine toned the cast to a satisfactory number. There was no need to immediately have them be animated when it would sacrifice uniqueness of the scenes into uniformity.
From my experience, someone somewhere will always be unhappy with your way of doing things. I'm not a fan of <WILL ARRIVE LATER> tablets placed around instead of content. While the current scenes will be expanded and improved at a later date and you can call them placeholders too, these are already functional at the time of release.

Goated dev enough to be say about how the evolution of your games been improving and got my peak curiosity on even trying some of your abandoned games to compare the art before and the very after and do gotta say the evolution it's exquisite!

Any more tags & genres you be open to add in this title?

Futa, Femdom or maybe a bit of hairy public hair on the girls?

So far the animations looks damn clean so good damn job as always yeehaw!
Thanks. Too bad art quality and tech stuff didn't get my games any real popularity.

Yes, new kinks will be added to the game in the future after the game will get its core features. I'll leave it up to players who will vote for what they want to see more via public feedback polls. Just like .

Yeehaw Games

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2017
Hello! MonGirl Conquest’s ! Don’t forget to check it out if you haven’t already.

We talked about the current workload with the artist, and they started sketching. So far we are planning to get a new girl, the wild cat players chosen in the previous poll. Giving her cream was the first idea that came to me, so she’ll get a blowjob scene as her starter. Speaking about cream, frog’o’mama and young butterfly will get some too. July turns out to be a blowjob month. Oh, well...

Don’t forget to participate in the poll if you didn’t do so already. There’s a here that will define the focus of my next goal for MonGirl Conquest. Plus, players are picking the first boss character in . She’ll join the main cast in v0.1.3 and become the first story character.

As for me, I was focused on some tech stuff. To keep it clear and concise, I was looking for a way to put complex animations in RPG Maker MV since it doesn’t support them out of the box. Players who followed me for a long time may remember Ouroboros Syndrome and the problems that plagued some players during H animations. These made sex events pretty crappy. So, I’m looking for an alternative to that Live 2D plugin and so far I’ve discovered a similar plugin for Spine 2D. The author lists quite a lot of functions in it. These, in theory, cover everything we’ll need for MonGirl Conquest.

Now, I need to test out the plugin in the game along with Spine 2D itself. Exporting some dummy animations to the game and checking out both sound and motion synchronization should be a good base. Aside from this, some CPU/RAM loading is in order too. If I remember correctly, some of the problems in Ouroborous Syndrome came from excessive CPU usage during some animation parts.

Setting the tech part of animations aside, there’s always a question of who will do the detailed animations themselves. So far, the artists are pretty skeptical about the idea and generally prefer to jump ship with a flip. *Deep sigh* My job isn’t getting easier any time soon, is it?

As always, if you don’t like something about the game – tell me, and if you like it – tell your friends ^^

Yeehaw Games

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2017
Hello! MonGirl Conquest’s ! Don’t forget to check it out if you haven’t already.

The public poll ended with 133 votes and 71% chose animation as the main goal over the narrative. I hear you. The upcoming updates will be focused on our H scenes and ways to make them even better. The main effort will be getting Spine to work with RPG Maker MV natively. This will allow us to directly import complex animations into the game without using RPG Maker’s meager tools.

Don’t worry, this won’t mean there won’t be any story/narrative bits. The chosen focus will be up for another public poll once we’ll get substantial progress in the current one.

As for the current status, I’ve tested out the plugin I mentioned in the previous weekly report and it seems to do just fine. Now, I’ve discussed this matter with artists, and one of them decided to give the animation a try. She will need some time to prepare and take a course on the Spine and its tools, but we are definitely moving forward to making the first detailed animation for one of our girls.

Speaking of the girls, I’ve received frog’o’mama’s bj scene art and assembled it in the old style. There’s no preview yet since we are waiting for the artist to check out Spine. No promises, but if she’ll come to grips with it naturally, this scene may be the first to get the advanced animation. Realistically speaking, it has a fairly low chance of happening. Either way, everything is ready for the scene to be assembled and put into the game if we are talking about the old way of doing this.

I was working on a new feature – having fun with girls inside the camp. In short, you can call any girl you already seduced to have fun with you in the evening. Depending on her mood, you may need to convince her. After this, you can pick one of her scenes and go to sleep happy. So far, the logic is about 50% done. It’s a pretty big feature that I need to get right at the start, otherwise it will be a mess to support later since we have new girls and scenes added with each game update.

Also, the is over with jealous lioness and haughty tiger taking top places. Looks like the first island will get a feline tribe in the upcoming updates ^^

As always, if you don’t like something about the game – tell me, and if you like it – tell your friends ^^

Yeehaw Games

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2017

The artists are still doing their best with the art. Wild cat is still at work since the artist has a big problem in real life, so she will be arriving later than expected. Butterfly’s blowjob scene should arrive pretty soon, with her artist putting on the finishing touches. Frog’o’mama’s blowjob scene is already assembled in the old fashion, but her maker is trying out the new, Spine way of doing things. So far, we are in the early stages and are not sure if the final result will be good enough to show in the 0.1.2 release. Either way, if things will go wrong, you’ll still get the classic bj scene with her, though we’ll try our best. Stay tuned for previews!

Meanwhile, I’m more or less finished with the tech aspect of the new update. It was a lot of work, but the testing shows no problems at the moment. Now, you can call a girl you already encountered and seduced when you go to sleep. After a bit of prelude, you can pick any of her scenes and have fun before going to sleep. One girl per evening. This function unlocks once you complete the first part of the current main quest – seduce 3 different mongirls.

The second big tech improvement/fix was partial loading for H scenes. Until now, it was possible to get some pictures before others were still loading. This could potentially lead to a situation where you can see a girl’s body, but not her face. Since Mongirl Conquest is not a horror game, I made an adjustment that doesn’t show the H scene before all elements are ready to go. As always, I will be waiting for your feedback once the update rolls out.

Also, I improved the code for in-scene transitions between phases. This should result in smoother transitions once you hit it.

Added different stripping sounds to most of the applicable seduction encounters instead of the usual combat ones.

Fixed a bug that made the pussy of some girls an active zone in seduction encounters too early.

Yeehaw Games

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2017
InAss_3.gif

MonGirl Conquest v0.1.1 is up for download. You can get the game here and check the changelog :

Windows – |

MacOS X – |

Linux family – |

Android – |

Depending on your operation system, the game may need additional preparation to execute properly. Here are guides for and . Windows doesn’t need any extras to run. Make sure that your active user has the right to write in the game's folder to avoid problems with saves.

Don’t forget to copy your entire save folder into the new release to keep all your progress!

Last edited:

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Respected User
Donor
Aug 5, 2018
1688577557057.png

is this Patreon censoredship, or actual gameplay?

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Respected User
Donor
Aug 5, 2018
Nah, it's a teaser strip. Real gameplay has no censorship and the main reason I even bother with censoring anything at all are Patreon's rules. You know, you can't show 18+ stuff on an 18+ page in public access.
could you share a few preview screenshots

3.90 star(s) 7 Votes