3.60 star(s) 8 Votes

Darkkitekek

Jul 24, 2021
i hope for more cute girls and or actions fairy would be interesting smol or a goblin girl dragon girl too maybe dullahan or centaur

BruceMcGivern

Apr 19, 2020
Yeehaw does it again.

Pretty based dev delivering amazing monster themed waifus games <3!

Also the puzzles are pretty changeling to give a bit of spice while getting on the girl's dialogues

EpicReee

Feb 28, 2018
Went from Yorna, one of my favorite games on this site, to oroboros which was very promising to compete for the number one spot, to go to generic male protag monster girl dev

1686096259886.png

Varik8876

Sep 17, 2019
Went from Yorna, one of my favorite games on this site, to oroboros which was very promising to compete for the number one spot, to go to generic male protag monster girl dev
Oroboros had a lot of potential, personally I think they gave up on it far too early in its development.

sgb3

Dec 14, 2019
I'll certainly take a look at this one, since this dev actually finishes projects.

CyanCoyote

Feb 27, 2018
So basically just train and have sex with the girls, It's not like a management breeding type game huh.
I love the more kemonomimi designs though.

Yeehaw Games

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2017
So basically just train and have sex with the girls, It's not like a management breeding type game huh.
I love the more kemonomimi designs though.
Yes, the management is on the lighter side. Just assign girls to a bar and get profits based on their rarity and popularity. I plan to make the management interface more concise and clear in the upcoming updates.

Though, I plan to make public feedback polls for new content after reaching certain milestones and a more complex breeding focus like in "Breeding season" could be a potential goal if players will vote for it.

Weird forest Witcher

Feb 18, 2020
Yes, the management is on the lighter side. Just assign girls to a bar and get profits based on their rarity and popularity. I plan to make the management interface more concise and clear in the upcoming updates.

Though, I plan to make public feedback polls for new content after reaching certain milestones and a more complex breeding focus like in "Breeding season" could be a potential goal if players will vote for it.
I like the game, art is cute, gameplay is fun and i like that this lets mc be friends with monstergirls, the psychedelic theme and ambience of the realm works good, the brothel idea is interesting, i hope lots of diverse and different monstergirls be part of the game in the future maybe more other ways to fuck, not just doggy style, also maybe some riddles while exploring the world, your game has potential, the dialogue so far was pretty fun, the options a good idea, very creative game so far, maybe this will be adult undertale, you know the big monstergirl sex rpg we all been waiting for, good luck.

sgb3

Dec 14, 2019
Quick review, it's pretty bland right now but I can overlook that because it's 0.1 alpha. However the massive RNG in finding the red flame girls is pointlessly awful, and I gave up on finding them all after a dozen runs and only seeing two red flames. I hope in the future either the rates improve or you add skills/items that significantly improve their spawn chance.

3.60 star(s) 8 Votes