• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Comics Collection Monaim collection [2023-03-14] [Monaim]

amaimono

Dec 27, 2018
Thank you for sharing, already seen a few of them and they are not bad. Unfortunately i was looking for a more complex PSD where you are also capable of editing the sex positions/movements even expressions of the character.

I'm certain that there are plenty more out there which hasn't been discovered yet!
Hmm, probably ROKE, Hagane.F, or . Do note that most of their PSDs aren't publicly shared, and I think only Hagane.F's ones are purchasable at this point. Photoshop does give you the option to load the images into a stack and copy+paste any part you want to create new combinations though. Less sophisticated but equally fun.

Darklust

Donor
Feb 1, 2018
Hmm, probably ROKE, Hagane.F, or . Do note that most of their PSDs aren't publicly shared, and I think only Hagane.F's ones are purchasable at this point. Photoshop does give you the option to load the images into a stack and copy+paste any part you want to create new combinations though. Less sophisticated but equally fun.
Now that's da stuff! :oops:(y)

It's a shame i can't find Hell and Heaven PSDs. I remembered seeing someone posted it on kemono/e-hentai in the past but i think it was already taken down... But knowing that two more similar level creator is already plenty good enough to last my content cravings for awhile~

Last edited:

Darklust

Donor
Feb 1, 2018
There's finally a post from Monaim after awhile. To summarize it :

He finished his real life work, but got distracted by a game(?) new season. So currently he's devoting all his time into finishing his main work Archer

Look at dem fine clothing layers.

4d5abaeea45840ae3f5c5abd616ea0b509c51123559a233040bcaa68df8cdbe1.gif

On another news, Some people PMed him that his wasn't good visually.

So he's adding some additional stuff to it.

Look at dem Mating Press!
1d4fabe06928a5b8315e72060895e23038f2a9b20081f58704b25b0742461060.gif

The new content will be uploaded by either End of October or Early November.

Last edited:

Darklust

Donor
Feb 1, 2018
Patreon Update 25th Oct : There is a Poll for the next character.
And The Winner is either going to be or Kafka.

jh.png

Patreon Update 2nd Nov : The Winner is the President.

543.png

In another Unrelated News, I'll be uploading his new work here the moment it's released. ;)

, dafb.png

For Anyone out there who doesn't have photoshop -
i took the liberty of uploading a portable version of it for you Lurkers.

Here's a portable Version of photoshop for you to access his PSD files. Unzip the folder then run the application.

Last edited:

morkery565

May 2, 2021
Thank you for sharing, already seen a few of them and they are not bad. Unfortunately i was looking for a more complex PSD where you are also capable of editing the sex positions/movements even expressions of the character.

I'm certain that there are plenty more out there which hasn't been discovered yet!
V-mag has everything you want and best yet, It's all high quality and uncensored

• Love
Reactions: Darklust

Reaper9988

Sep 25, 2021
Hmmm according to the E-Hentai post he is now using AI.
Don't know which one or what it is trained on but might want to add the AI Tag.

Reaper9988

Sep 25, 2021
He uses AI as a reference for poses, you can see it in the Photoshop file of Neo: Lightbringer
Ahh ok I see it thanks, in File 3 you can clearly see the difference.
Bit weird to use AI for correct posing instead of RL reference but eh that is not bad then.
Will pick up 2 of the set I do like, them is older ones anyways.
Too bad most of his stuff has to adhere to Patreons rules, according to Kemono he already got temp banned once when trying something new.

Reaper9988

Sep 25, 2021
Does anyone have the ADD files for March 2023 ? I can't seem to find them in the packs.
I would be interested in those, from the pic on Gumroad, but atm unwilling to spend 10$ as the main Lightbringer files don't do anything for me.

Gar0u

Jan 16, 2021
so is this count as Nov pack omake ?