RPGM Completed Moms Juniorcare for Old Virgin Lady [Final] [Hoi Hoi Hoi]

3.30 star(s) 6 Votes

huahahs

Mar 29, 2018
This is what I understand for conditions to get each endings
Normal Ending (no sex):
Shizuka able to reach deadline but love below 80 and libido below 40

True Ending:
Shizuka able to reach deadline and love above 80 and libido above 40, on day 5 (night), Shizuka should be at bath and ask you to get cloth, go take cloth and there will be sex at toilet during midnight , then tomorrow go to store to buy condom

Bad Ending:
Shizuka doesn't reach deadline when you don't clean bathroom, toilet and refill energy drink. Doesn't matter what level of love and libido

Dog Ending:
Same as true ending route, but instead of getting cloth, you go to your laptop and then you will try to check Shizuka's pc

Reactions: scsi and Blzzzbub

Rodita

May 22, 2017
Sadly a short-time game, but is not that bad, except by bad "dad" jokes and some pooping things...

LeturLefr

Nov 14, 2018
I am an absolute newbie here, but how do you put the full save into the game? I did not understand what I needed to do, help would be appreciated
Every RPGM save file is located on www/save folder while Wolf RPGM is in the game folder itself, this one is wolf rpg, you know it by the exe icon.

Ego0XO

Jun 24, 2020
Please help?
got almost everything n got all 4 endings but miss this one H CG... and i cant sleep
what ,where n when to get that H ?
Anyone?

Jun 6, 2021
This is a puzzle game not an RPG. I honestly had to start this over three times just to get a good ending and I cannot be arsed to get the rest of the CGs because I don't want to spend 4 hours on such a short game repeating half the game or save scumming.

3.30 star(s) 6 Votes