RPGM - Completed - Moms Juniorcare for Old Virgin Lady [Final] [Hoi Hoi Hoi]

1. 3.00 star(s)

Sadsapling

As much as I enjoyed some aspects of this, the stat management you need to do to unlock the 2 other routes (if you didn't just get the true or normal end route by default) is way too much.

There should be some notification telling you how much stat you need at least. The fact that you have to look at a guide rather than just playing through it normally is pretty dumb.

Other than that, the art is pretty alright. The H scenes are kind of bland and flavorless. The aunt is hot, it's pretty stupid that all she says while she works is "I came!!!!" but ero-novel writers be different I guess. Animations are pretty cookie-cutter so don't expect anything amazing.

The MTL is pretty shit, but if you know english you can fill out the grammar in your head.

Overall, it's like a 15-25 minute stat grind into like a quick 2 or 3 faps at the end. Personally, recommend you play their other games over this. "My Sexually Experienced Little Sister" was a better, made more sense, and wholesome.

P.S. the fact that shitting on the toilet either makes you gain or lose all of your energy at a coin flip's chance is a shitty joke of a game mechanic.
  2. 4.00 star(s)

KiRA (Nahid)

As expected from the developer, the game was very good. I enjoyed it very much. loved the different types of endings and artwork and gameplay. however, the walkthrough is necessary to find all endings. which is also provided in the link. good job developers.
  3. 2.00 star(s)

KodokuAi

Reviewing info: How I rate/review and other info is HERE . W.I.P This sentence will not be included if review format is finalized and blog updated.
    Review layout: Lazy/minimal format (others)
    Review type: Game
    Review format: Lewds
    PROs
    ✅ Shota X Milf’ish game I guess?
    ✅ Pixel art’ish?
    ✅ Scenes okay’ish?
    ✅ Multiple endings?
    ✅ Some great and nasty fetishes
    CONs
    ❌ Very save scumming and ULTRA Micro-ing game for all edings
    ❌ I mean milf was hot but scenes were shit?
    ❌ Art is very mediocre
    ❌ Scene hunt wise very meh
    Comments
    Honestly, the grind for legit all scenes is simply not worth the time.. and following guide gives you access to everything, but is it worth it? No… art is meh, scenes have great kinks but are presented in a garbage way, plot is funny but pointless, endings are entertaining but extremely low quality. I recommend you to skip this game and try something else.
    Total Score: 5/10
    Game status:
    ✅ Finished
  4. 2.00 star(s)

Stat

+ All scenes are animated
    + Full gallery
    + Nice sound effects

~ Gallery only unlocks as you go through scenes
    ~ Gameplay is simple enough, maybe too much

- Art is pretty rough
    - Animation is also quite rough
    - Not a lot of variety in scenes
  5. 5.00 star(s)

Neriathis

I was attracted to the shota and big breasts.
    The play time was about 20 minutes and I was able to play crisply.
    The momentum is amazing, so it is recommended for those who want to enjoy it in a short time.
    Personally, I felt that I wanted an element to enjoy the process of deepening each other's relationship a little more and a one shota element.
    There are some quirks in the text, but I think that there is no problem for those who do not mind.
  6. 4.00 star(s)

akeno111

You can't 100% this game in 1 playthrough, you can however, save the game at crucial points in the game to achieve 100% faster. Overall, 1 playthrough takes about 20 minutes of your time.
    Highly recommend utilizing the guide given

One can know the whole game's story from viewing the Gallery and selecting the "replay?" option.
    A quick fap if you use 100% save
    in the thread and go into the gallery.
    The Gallery is only accessible in-game, It is not accessible from the main menu.

The H-scenes are animated and there's a total of 24 unique scenes.
    • Beware there is 1 scene that involves the MC pissing into the aunt's mouth

The story is a pretty straightforward, Shota stays with Auntie for 1 week.
    English is not perfect, but it is passable and brings a little chuckle at times.