• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

CarlaDaniela

Mar 1, 2019
how can i get the mom-boyfriend or threesome scenes? seems that i only can chat with the boyfriend but says something about energy or enter to the mom's room after the boyfriend go and she is laying cum covered

Reactions: Bruhwtfnoob

365 others

Aug 31, 2022
how can i get the mom-boyfriend or threesome scenes? seems that i only can chat with the boyfriend but says something about energy or enter to the mom's room after the boyfriend go and she is laying cum covered
The event happens at night, I think. You notice because of the exclamation mark on the mom's bedroom. You need to go with at least some energy (I always went with no less than 30%), cleanliness, and food. I don't remember the whole set of prerequisites, but I got the scene around 90 or 100% control over the mom.

Space_Cow99

Jul 26, 2019
I would like if it was daughter thwarting this relationship versus son. That making her get fucked by mom's boyfriend that would have been hot and mom having side action with daughter's boyfriend making him forget her. Makes sense to me.

However, it's a son, and that just makes me feel mom could kick his ass out and make him live with dad. Or relative?

Pass for me.

Sarah Ali

Sep 14, 2023
A potentially good looking game ruined by freaking shota-only content. Way to go, dev. That kid is the only one who bangs her, isn't it right?

365 others

Aug 31, 2022
A potentially good looking game ruined by freaking shota-only content. Way to go, dev. That kid is the only one who bangs her, isn't it right?
Not really. You become eskimo brothers with the mom's boyfriend. Also, one of the scenes you get to have with the mom is just after she's unconscious after a hard bang and then the son takes his chance to do her. The most you get to do is to have a threesome with her and her boyfriend, and that´s it.

Sarah Ali

Sep 14, 2023
Not really. You become eskimo brothers with the mom's boyfriend. Also, one of the scenes you get to have with the mom is just after she's unconscious after a hard bang and then the son takes his chance to do her. The most you get to do is to have a threesome with her and her boyfriend, and that´s it.
So the boyfriend or other men who do it with her are adults??

Andromeda16

Jan 15, 2021
Can anyone make a request for this game (same dev)?
Here's another games from the same dev:

365 others

Aug 31, 2022
Yo is there a double penetration scene?
Not really, I mean... I guess it counts. The son does her kitty while she's sucking her boyfriend, so technically it would be a double penetration, but that's as far as you get. There are no new scenes after that.

hentai charley

Oct 17, 2019
There is actually an ending to this game?
There doesn't seem to be one. There's no new scenes after you get the 3some. In spite of the teaser caption and his own internal monologues, the kid doesn't seem to do ANYTHING to discourage the relationship- everything find and hunky-dandy. he even chats with the bf, like they're best buds or something.

I quit after reaching Mom Affection 100, because I just wasn't getting anything new. So if Something Happens after THAT, I missed it.

2.30 star(s) 4 Votes