• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

RPGM - Completed - Mom's Boyfriend [Final] [Dangames]

1. 1.00 star(s)

doghouse_

quite terrible and cheaply made, way too griding for the reward.
    if you're expecting a full flesh ntr, look otherwhere else instead because this game is more like "MY MOM GOT A BF, SHE"S SUCH A WHORE I"M GOING TO ABUSE HER NOW"
  2. 2.00 star(s)

hentaiking

2.5. Not his worst, not his best. Good amount of scenes, just use the provided save to avoid the extra grinding.
    No plot or interesting dialog, no end condition besides getting 100 affection and witnessing the final exclamation mark scene. Game then just continues the daily loop.
  3. 3.00 star(s)

mboshesap5

Nothing special but art is at least not bad i suppose. Not much grind except few repetitive scenes.
    This game has NTR but it neither has a punch or a conclusion. You see her get fucked but then that's it. You don't gain her back or lose her or whatever.
    Overall feels like a finished game but not too long so maybe give it a try.
    Would give 2.5 if i could
  4. 3.00 star(s)

Argrond

This game looks just like many other of his games. Compared to others - less content, less activities, still a good fap if you tolerate mosaic.
    Not a bad one-time thing, get all the fun you encounter, delete and move on to the next one-time "game" of his.