VN Ren'Py Abandoned Mom or Sister [v0.6] [3dmilfworld]

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
@

One page back they were talking that the game was given to 3diddly or something like that.

Reactions: M4t7theNinja

Silver1

Feb 7, 2017
Sorry to say this but you guys should not feel too hopeful, even if the game is actually continued again, its very unlikely it will be the same thing, since it will be made by different people.

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
patreon is dead ( under review)

well .. hope it will came out.. overwise, it was fun :(

Aason

Game Developer
Mar 2, 2018
Never played that game, worth a shot? Since he's abandonned

VOYEUR

Jan 29, 2018
this had promise. both females were hot and the dialogue was original and mostly correct in terms of grammar. a tragedy it was abandoned.

Silver1

Feb 7, 2017
this had promise. both females were hot and the dialogue was original and mostly correct in terms of grammar. a tragedy it was abandoned.
Yeah, the game had promisse, the author made the game to satisfy either incest lovers or NTR lovers, and the game respected the choice of the player. I think the game ended because of that crisis with the Pantreon that started some time ago, but i can´t help but imagine of the "anti-NTR" brigades did not hasted the end of the game with complains too, i mean, im not a NTR fan, but i have no issue with the game having it, as long the content is not forced into the player,this game is a positive example, but many don´t even tolerate the existence of such themes and start to complain.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Not really needed you either pick love them if you only want them or pick the voyeurism options if you want to see them fucking some other turd.

Edogard

Jun 6, 2017
Yeah, the game had promisse, the author made the game to satisfy either incest lovers or NTR lovers, and the game respected the choice of the player. I think the game ended because of that crisis with the Pantreon that started some time ago, but i can´t help but imagine of the "anti-NTR" brigades did not hasted the end of the game with complains too, i mean, im not a NTR fan, but i have no issue with the game having it, as long the content is not forced into the player,this game is a positive example, but many don´t even tolerate the existence of such themes and start to complain.
Thank you so much, i was wondering the reason why it was abandoned, specially since it was a realy good game.