VN Ren'Py Abandoned Mom or Sister [v0.6] [3dmilfworld]

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
main_menu.png

Game guide:
There are two ways to play the game I'm working on; Mom or Sister:
1. Incest route: your mom and sister will become more attracted to you, and eventually have a relationship with you.
2. Voyeur route: your mom and sister will be pushed away from you, but you will observe their sexual acts.

By increasing your mom or sister points, you will make them more attracted to you.
By decreasing your mom or sister points (going into the negatives), you will watch them become huge sluts for others.

Update: 12-10-2017
Developer/Publisher
:
Censorship: None
Version: 0.6
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download
Win/Linux:
- -
MAC: - -
Android: - -

dcj937j.png ZTSJjlG.png s4xu63V.png sxzsh8i.png rY3o2LZ.jpg

K1ng

Jun 9, 2017
Incest games are usually fine as long as they actually go somewhere.

Dev is partnered with the guy who makes Katie's corruption (I think they may be the same person tbh). So I don't think it will be a v.1 and done game.

I just wish the mom's hair looked like it belongs on her head

Alleykatt

May 19, 2017
I don't think 3diddly can be doing the renders because they are significantly worse than Katie's Corruption. I am sure the artist will get better with experience though.

Corrupted

Jun 28, 2017
But this is trash. I hate to shit on people's work unfairly, but this 0.1 is one afternoon in Ren'py and maybe a couple more hours of posing/rendering. And then there's the underlying idea: You either peep on your family OR they become sexually interested in you? What sense does that make? "Oh noes my close male family member peeped on me, I guess I should become a whore" and "My close male family member refrained from peeping on me, so I guess that makes him boyfriend material for me", that's like, incest from oppositeland. I could be wrong and while this is clearly just the bit they could throw together in an afternoon and there could be good shit following - but the only way I can see this becoming any good, is by becoming a literal parody of the type of terrible phoned in incest/render game it pretends to be.

King of Lust

Game Developer
May 10, 2017
Finally got to see a game with reality factor in it. Otherwise same story happens in all incest game son fucks every girl bloody boring stuff

Reactions: m0rtimer

dspeed

Oct 15, 2016
Laziest story premise I have seen to date. It is ironic one of the screenies says "presentation is everything".
It's interesting though. This is the incest Patreon game distilled into its simplest possible form and mechanics. If this takes off then it will show that adult gamers don't really give a shit about quality and it's all about the fantasy.

letitbleed

Jun 8, 2017
But this is trash. I hate to shit on people's work unfairly, but this 0.1 is one afternoon in Ren'py and maybe a couple more hours of posing/rendering. And then there's the underlying idea: You either peep on your family OR they become sexually interested in you? What sense does that make? "Oh noes my close male family member peeped on me, I guess I should become a whore" and "My close male family member refrained from peeping on me, so I guess that makes him boyfriend material for me", that's like, incest from oppositeland. I could be wrong and while this is clearly just the bit they could throw together in an afternoon and there could be good shit following - but the only way I can see this becoming any good, is by becoming a literal parody of the type of terrible phoned in incest/render game it pretends to be.
to some extent I have to agree when i see poses like above its a bit disapointing when these are what 20 minutes of posing can create:

Last edited:

Hercule_Poirot

Aug 22, 2016
I think you nailed it.

This is from his patreon:

By increasing your mom or sister points, you will make them more attracted to you.

By decreasing your mom or sister points (going into the negatives), you will watch them become huge sluts for others.

Fuck logic, prepare for disappointment. That's the same nonsensical logic used by 3diddly..."if female MC doesn't have a good relationship with her bf, she must be a slut or viceversa."

Thatguy

I exist.
Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
My thought exactly! there should be a third route! :test3::ForeverAlone::FeelsBadMan:
From the way the point system looks you probably can. It's just a terrible name. With cheats it probably won't matter.

As for terrible premise and those that dislike the renders it can be worse. We do have 2 or more games that just scream nope gtfo.

letitbleed

Jun 8, 2017
From the way the point system looks you probably can. It's just a terrible name. With cheats it probably won't matter.

As for terrible premise and those that dislike the renders it can be worse. We do have 2 or more games that just scream nope gtfo.
its not just the GTFO ones look at 07 from BB the yoga pose of the MC defeats his anatomy because they wanted him to look clumsy

Thatguy

I exist.
Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
no clue what you mean by 07 from BB. Big Brother maybe?, if so no clue what 07 means as page 7 of the thread has no images, the 7th image on the OP is MC at a PC. Gonna put it this way. The renders aren't so bad to the point that I can't get myself off. Infact I've only seen 2 games on this site (one of which i can't find but is by far the worst, might of been removed) that the visuals were so bad that they were unplayable. One of which is:

letitbleed

Jun 8, 2017
no clue what you mean by 07 from BB. Big Brother maybe?, if so no clue what 07 means as page 7 of the thread has no images, the 7th image on the OP is MC at a PC. Gonna put it this way. The renders aren't so bad to the point that I can't get myself off. Infact I've only seen 2 games on this site (one of which i can't find but is by far the worst, might of been removed) that the visuals were so bad that they were unplayable. One of which is:
LMAO who wants to fuck a neanderthal with a bad face lift?
07 is the current version of Big brother