• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Unreal Engine Completed Mom Got Stuck in the Washing Machine [v1.8] [Mad Mike Production]

1.60 star(s) 21 Votes

Sōsuke Aizen

Jan 29, 2019
Just googled "what is better for android unity or unreal engine" on Google and after i read a few article statements pertaining to this, it appears that Unity is the most preferred to use. However, Unreal Engine works great also.

The article statement states this:
Is Unity good for Android?

Unity is the number-one choice for mobile games, used by over 70% of the top 1,00 games. This is because we offer tools that support mobile game designers from concept to commercialization and more.

This link also shows the comparisons between game engines.
So Why is still there Unity Games Without Android Port Version? I am sorry but i want to know about Renpy Engine games always have Android Port Version and most Unity Games Don't have Android Version? Do Unity Games Developer Don't want to make Android Port Version Or They don't know how to make?

(Sorry If i use English language wrong)

Reactions: Minnlalar

Diamahri

Dec 24, 2017
Concept is great, but like above comment, you move painfully slow and the energy bars make it mostly unplayable.

Mr_Prosper

Dec 29, 2021
Okay, the idea is 5+. The implementation is... you already read about it. Good looks, but gameplay is second to non-existant.
IF you'd like to have this thing playable and don't mind doing some magic - I've got some
You need ArtMoney and a full bar to start.

1. Search for 100.00 FLOAT
2. Filter "Unknown value, was changed" as much as you please untill it reaches full again.
3. Filter in range 100.00 to 100.50. The increment is implemented in 1%/s, but the decrement of actions is sometimes sneaks a .5 with it.

As a result you should have 3 values. Freeze`em all. Enjoy of what is enjoyable in this piece of game development.

DowSector

Sep 22, 2020
If is it even possible for this game, they are desperatly need to change some concept of this project. Just plaing with "gotten stuck" woman in washing machine with bad stamina system and worst player mobility not enought. Like i said in a while, day\night cycle when you can encounter HER in different rooms (otherwise for what you have realy good planned house whit multiple rooms if "Mom" is in the basement all the time? If core concept is "Have fun with your mom when she got stuck" ,ake ger stuck in different places! There are so much things you can actualy do withought doing something chalenging, you already have a house with so many rooms and props! Again, different poses, interactions with props and mom, multiple consequences for each your actions! Impregnation of mom and actual changes in her body!

Well, anyway there is no chance that something is really can be done. Dev already marked game as "Completed", so... nothing to do here then.

Ragnarok6699

Nov 2, 2017
Windows 10.

Windows 11.

Linux.

Literally anything that isn't unsupported and a massive security risk.
I run windows 10 and am also getting the same error and wehen I look in app and features I see microsoft visual c++ from 2008 to 2015-2019 which is the latest I could find and it runs games from 2023 just fine

Rino74

Jan 25, 2021
Goes to show you don't know much about PCs.
F* U, i have been working with Pc since 286/386 and ZX + C64 before that so i know my computers wery well.
Dos and win3.1 was really great OS (not many things got wrong) but the new windows sucks, to many problem and Windows Me that was terrible, but Win Xp and Win 7 was the more compatible Os that could run games without bigger problems, shure win 10 works but it's not great.

1.60 star(s) 21 Votes