Unreal Engine Completed Mom Got Stuck in the Washing Machine [v1.8] [Mad Mike Production]

1.60 star(s) 21 Votes

Acepter

Oct 19, 2017
So last thing I got to work was the Russian doll. Aparently soda bottles and cacti are too big. What's the in between?

Reactions: bad_guy00

JoeBlack132

Apr 28, 2021
I liked the game. Finally a breath of fresh air among the games. Good luck to you. Sex with my stepmom really turned out to be hot. The passage itself is not the easiest, but also not too difficult. I hope to continue.

Reactions: xxx1132

kronoblast

Nov 18, 2017
apparently another game that doesn't run on windows 7 error CreateFile2 in the dynamic link library KERNEL32.dll.
maybe attempt running it in dx 11
(make shortcut and open properties and in the path section put a space then -dx11)
other then that I don't really know how to help other then encourage an update to win10 since a lot of programs are less supportive of win7 now. game runs on unreal engine anyway so probably not the devs fault about it.

nescauuzinha

Jul 17, 2020
maybe attempt running it in dx 11
(make shortcut and open properties and in the path section put a space then -dx11)
other then that I don't really know how to help other then encourage an update to win10 since a lot of programs are less supportive of win7 now. game runs on unreal engine anyway so probably not the devs fault about it.
I did this trick with -dx11 and it didn't work I took a notebook(w10) that I have here at home and I tried to open it to play but it asked for visual c++ and directx I downloaded both I tried again it gave me another error but I managed to open the game but the game does not run for a while a long time to start after clicking on new game and the game closes by itself the notebook is not powerful at all it is a 7 generation i3 with 4 ram i believe the game is a bit heavy too... because even lowering the graphics settings and putting in windowed mode it did not open so I will delete the game which is what I have left to do

kronoblast

Nov 18, 2017
fair is fair. you did all you could. sorry mate. if its any consolation it was running kinda choppy on my beast machine too.

1.60 star(s) 21 Votes